Thread: Lots of mat acc scammers recently..

Default Lots of mat acc scammers recently..

I see that lots of people are getting scammed by a begging method ( yeah, A BEGGING METHOD where the scammer begs you for your mat account), i would like to Gms do something about this (ban this kind of users would be great yeah)
    Here i have a screenshot of some user trying to scam me.
    https://imgur.com/a/xIbFq2b

Also let me know guys if any of you had a similar situation, providing screenshots of this people would be great so we can get them banned.

You would need a special kind of low intelligence to give away your account details for this kind of scam, if you'd ban everyone for who does this, we would have little to no players left in MAT, sadly.

99% of times the Scamm is Users Fault. OFC those kind of conducts are baneables. But remember the hackers and scammers can make new accounts over and over. So everyone have to be aware by his own.
    Is me... Moshy

Lightbulb Scam

When they get banned they should get IP Banned. So they can't make a new account.

Even the IP Ban can't stop them. But the thing is clear, we have to do something to punish them, even if the main thing still on players own security.
    Is me... Moshy