Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this game still alive?

I'll play if some pinoy wants to grind me, and somebody will loan me gear. But I don't think anyone wants to get cyberbullied any time soon.
    Autism Combat Extreme

Nah everyone's afraid to duel so
    Welcome to ACE Online; where the ground has more killmarks than anyone else.

Naivofoxaline - lvl 110 BGear (and a few foxaline buffbots/silencebots/snare & parabots)

Also duels in BBS1 C: - BGearModel

LbXOPV.jpg

I work with actual fighter jets. I still think of the times I had in this game. I estimate around 12000 hours in this game, and it is to this day the game I have played the most. This game was without a doubt the best when lv 75 was great.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNrztxB.png
    Why does suba butcher this fine image?

Default New here

i think yes its still alive and i am new here
    and i keep getting rekt by my friends(duels) and mission npc and bosses

Cool Funny you ask

I legit was just thinking about the game to see if it is still alive too... I hope everyone is doing well. I came across some epic videos of our old game play and miss it dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Blairaoke View Post
    I legit was just thinking about the game to see if it is still alive too... I hope everyone is doing well. I came across some epic videos of our old game play and miss it dearly.
    Fond memories D:

Sadly the game had turned from more skill oriented to more cash oriented.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017. Retired April 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Herobravo View Post
    Fond memories D:

Sadly the game had turned from more skill oriented to more cash oriented.
    no ur just bad

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

Yeah of course weapons up continue to up with time, in fact now its not e10 vs e10 it's E12-E13 and some E14 but 1 up more don't change a lot of things, if u were better, u stay better, so people which leave for that are noobs and just like kill people which have e10 items when they have E12 items.

The game is still active but ofc the number of players decrease with time cause there is no news and subs games don't care about, but we still have a good community and good gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget View Post
    no ur just bad
    Glad to see you're still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Invino View Post
    Yeah of course weapons up continue to up with time, in fact now its not e10 vs e10 it's E12-E13 and some E14 but 1 up more don't change a lot of things, if u were better, u stay better, so people which leave for that are noobs and just like kill people which have e10 items when they have E12 items.

The game is still active but ofc the number of players decrease with time cause there is no news and subs games don't care about, but we still have a good community and good gameplay.
    That's the problem right there. It takes months just to acquire 1 E12 (or 2 if you're lucky) without paying a dime 1 change in enchant from E13 to E14 is a big difference. Once you're done with the game (i.e. level 115, E12+ weapons, E10-E12 armor, and WPs piling up), you have nothing else to do but AFK for hours until an SP war/OP/MS comes up. Since there's more WP in the market that's not going to be spent so easily (without fear of losing the e12+ and no new content), that means prices go up and the newcomers will have a harder time getting better gear. Players are more likely going to stay in the game if there's something fun AND new to do, not something that's old and gets repetitive.

The Priston Tale sub-forums also complained about Suba support being nonexistent. Good gameplay turns to bad gameplay when there's no content updates, sheer P2W (thus alienating free players), and no customer support (thus cheaters, bugs, and other issues are able to run rampant in the game). This in turn causes the community to fall apart with people leaving left and right.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017. Retired April 2019.

GrandSkyDemon is offline May the GranD force be LethaL to you.. - 2nd Place ACE Regional Champion

oh wow, this game still lingers on. do people still really play this?
    GrandSkyDemon
    GranDLethaL

WinRaveck
    106 I-gear / FreaksUnited

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast