Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is this game still alive?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandSkyDemon View Post
    oh wow, this game still lingers on. do people still really play this?
    The amount of players is honestly not that bad considering how old the game is. And no one can reasonably expect actual content updates at this point, so the lack of that kind of thing doesn't change things much. The problem is Suba's management at the moment. There is one GM who I assume is the supervisor that reads these forums sporadically, ZenDragoon. But he has either zero knowledge about the game or absolutely no ability to influence anything going on with regards to basic support the game needs to continue, whether it is dealing with player issues with tickets or GM run mini-events. The GM that is currently responsible for answering tickets either is completely uninterested in doing his work, or has contempt for the player base. He is assumed to be responsible for the following stuff I can remember over the past 6 months or so:

1. Banning an entire brig after some of them were using exploited items or hacking
    2. Banning a player for racism when referencing another player's name in a video, then unbanning them and permabanning the referenced player along with their main
    3. Announcing 3 in a row weeks of GM run events then no showing all 3 of them
    4. Permabanning a player for "toxic behavior"
    5. Banning a player for making a video that made fun of another player, and threatening to keep them banned until the video is taken down

This is just off the top of my head, but would you really want to put money into a game where your only interactions with the company running it is stuff like this? This should still be the main version of the game, and yet people have abandoned it to go to crappy private servers. I hope the players in Suba's other games are faring better than this, since it feels like a company about to go under.

Red face incredible toxic

toxic.jpg did you guys saw this img?
    okay let me explain in not much words..
    2 players Bibidi and Niko both from ANI side, creat 2 alts in Bcu side and come to mess with bcu players..
    And niko who bought stuffs from a Thay glitcher reported me for being really rude with him..
    cool but he know what really is happening in the game.. niko pm.jpg
    unfortunately i didn't have the opportunity to report them before, but now i want justice.

I was forgetting, this guy APOCA, who appear in the first img, he is _ArkhaN, and he took a ban for racism, because one of his gears had the nickname "blackpeople".
    A black man was banned for racism....

how far have we come, really really sad....
    Last edited by MhEy; October 3rd, 2020 at 07:41 PM.

Thumbs down Bad work

this GM responsible for the tickets is doing a terrible service...

Default Picture says it all

• i get banned for trolling people and uploading it on youtube
    • LV115 IG
    • BCU

Huh, feels nostalgia all of a sudden. Login to see how thing is. Seems the game is in zombie state. Hope everyone's ok during the pandemic. See ya'll next year.

You are next!

Quote Originally Posted by MhEy View Post
    toxic.jpg did you guys saw this img?
    okay let me explain in not much words..
    2 players Bibidi and Niko both from ANI side, creat 2 alts in Bcu side and come to mess with bcu players..
    And niko who bought stuffs from a Thay glitcher reported me for being really rude with him..
    cool but he know what really is happening in the game.. niko pm.jpg
    unfortunately i didn't have the opportunity to report them before, but now i want justice.

I was forgetting, this guy APOCA, who appear in the first img, he is _ArkhaN, and he took a ban for racism, because one of his gears had the nickname "blackpeople".
    A black man was banned for racism....

how far have we come, really really sad....
    Images are kind of hard to see, but it's unacceptable that the game fell into this state.

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017. Retired April 2019.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123