Thread: Lvling a new shaman

Default Lvling a new shaman

Hey guys, just returned back to pt a few days ago, and thought I wanted to try out something new... So I started a shaman. Now, I just completed the first rank up quest, and I am now wondering what skills to go with for lvling. Until now I have used dark wave to take down packs of mobs, but after completing the rank up, I can now choose to use spiritual flare..? Should I start using this instead or just keep on going with dark wave?

Also, I have tried looking through the posts in here, for skill guidance, but I have yet to figure out a lvling build.
    So if anyone has the time to give me a quick skill-priority lvling guide that would be great.

Shaman is only lvl 32 at the moment. IGN: Dreamr

Thanks a lot.

Shaman lv 81 now.

Basically, scratch would be strongest 1v1 skill before tier5. After that you have ghost nail for 1v1 and press of deity for AOE.

SF and DW is a combination for lower tier. Remember to redistribute skill after tier 4 or so if you put anymore point on them.

Rain maker is good for damage reduction and Inner piece increases mana pool. Should gradually put them to lv 10.

My lvl isn't high enough but this is my only understanding. Hope it's some helpful

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessString View Post
    Shaman lv 81 now.

Basically, scratch would be strongest 1v1 skill before tier5. After that you have ghost nail for 1v1 and press of deity for AOE.

SF and DW is a combination for lower tier. Remember to redistribute skill after tier 4 or so if you put anymore point on them.

Rain maker is good for damage reduction and Inner piece increases mana pool. Should gradually put them to lv 10.

My lvl isn't high enough but this is my only understanding. Hope it's some helpful
    Thanks, I'll try that