Thread: we need attention

Question we need attention

What's up with the Luna Online:Reborn managers and moderators? the players have been waiting for more than 8 months for a calendar of events, new parcher, more motivation of the administrators, etc so that this game does not appear dead and the new players do not get bored , there are several players above level 100 that can not continue rising level by restriction, we need new maps, new dungeons, pvp events and more if the game does not become very boring, imagine that the only day where we really activate is for Guild tournament the other days are practically the same let bot, love, buy potions and go back to bot this really I do not see the grace I've been playing 2 years and the truth is that I always wake up waiting for some facebook notification, please algan something about it devotenle a time to the game there are always people new but they go up a bit and then they leave because the game seems dead and some old players are coming out for the same hopefully this will come and pay more attention.
    Thank you

Unhappy No dough

Quote Originally Posted by AlviinSstrb4J2a View Post
    What's up with the Luna Online:Reborn managers and moderators? the players have been waiting for more than 8 months for a calendar of events, new parcher, more motivation of the administrators, etc so that this game does not appear dead and the new players do not get bored , there are several players above level 100 that can not continue rising level by restriction, we need new maps, new dungeons, pvp events and more if the game does not become very boring, imagine that the only day where we really activate is for Guild tournament the other days are practically the same let bot, love, buy potions and go back to bot this really I do not see the grace I've been playing 2 years and the truth is that I always wake up waiting for some facebook notification, please algan something about it devotenle a time to the game there are always people new but they go up a bit and then they leave because the game seems dead and some old players are coming out for the same hopefully this will come and pay more attention.
    Thank you
    You don't get admin and big code rewrites on a game that makes no money. You get basic gameplay resolution. The problem was entirely how they began the game. It was so flawed, they lost the excited fan base, and never made big bucks. There are two resolutions to this: create a weekly (dance off - costume based, bamboo kill (with a 1% drop of chicken or kobald outfit piece)) and monthly (bring back the dragon slay with random not damage rare drops - with mostly 100% random full stone drops, a 1% chance of a costume piece, a 5% mount drop, a 10% 5 star pet, and 15% 4 star pet) auto event that requires no attention, and find the biggest complaint (ie grinding and offer a pay to play resolution that actually works like a 200% increase which would triple your exp for 1 hour.) Paying attention to the introductory base would make money and allow admin to focus on bringing back levels 100-150, mont blanc port, missing Nera music, etc. What you're seeing is a building half built and renovators who bought the demolished property with the intent of bringing it back only to find they were out of dough. Seeing dex fixed would be the biggest advantage and would likely be the VERY LAST update. We might see Treasure Hunter rogue job and monster drops before a dex resolution.
    Last edited by StitchedpuL3a7l; June 14th, 2019 at 09:54 AM.