Thread: Priston still alive ?

Lightbulb Priston still alive ?

Hi i am a old player i started playing few days ago and just valento server its crown and almost all users are high lvls and there are no low level players in maps almost empty D:

i wuould like to now if its worth playing again and putting some money and leveling on the game or its a waste of time ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Elpolacoxd2; April 4th, 2019 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elpolacoxd2 View Post
    Hi i am a old player i started playing few days ago and just valento server its crown and almost all users are high lvls and there are no low level players in maps almost empty D:

i wuould like to now if its worth playing again and putting some money and leveling on the game or its a waste of time ?

Thanks
    Not waste of time but only you can enjoy game or not. There are alot of old players in game who are here and have been here for long time. You must understand there will be a learning curve coming back and everyone is higher. There are lower levels in game but they are fewer then in population. Returning players are coming here finding the game differnent. This game has had new updates over the years and new maps. The game is old and may not be here tomorrow but you have to love the game to stay. Good Luck matie.
    Last edited by megaman007; April 5th, 2019 at 03:52 AM.