Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucent Heart Restart Project

Quote Originally Posted by AngelAzul1 View Post
    It's not fun when all the effort you put forth might be in jeopardy. Awesome job at making a blanket statement. I still believe this project is in other ways a gauge/poll/vote. Especially how the number of members keep getting mentioned as it grows. Even with that I'm still sure, there are plenty of duplicates aka alt's on top of alt's in the project. As well as I'm sure they have already accessed their main account, as most of the people in the project have clothe's etc. This show's they cannot stick to the rule's/guidelines that were set in place.
    First of all, you don't know the rules, which state you can use outfits from your main.
    Second, there is absolutely no point in using alts to inflate the numbers here. You don't gain any prize for participating.
    Third, this has nothing to do with an actual reset, and as stated before, the old server wouldn't be deleted in any case.

You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but quit complaining about things that don't concern you.

There really isn't any intention to this. It all started when my guild and I was planning to /restart/ by creating a new character without anything, just really for fun. No intention. We just wanted to enjoy the game in challenging way w/o buff pets and such. I heard Sora was going to make a new character with a few people as well so I asked him if he was interested. Then, it just grew into a huge project where we are actually bringing people back in game to play with a new character.

If they cheat, they're just cheating themselves. I don't really care.

My purpose in this is really just play with my guild mates from ground up.
    Last edited by SmolElfLH; April 14th, 2019 at 02:43 PM.

There's never really been a prize for creating alt's, it's just what occurs on this platform. Nothing wrong with it, but like I said I guarantee there's a few people that are doing it within the new restart guilds. People do it just to make it seem as if it's bigger than what it is.

Other than that, I do appreciate that you've reassured players this will not change anything within the current game itself. I feel a lot better with it being worded on the forum as a go to for the latter, if necessary.

From one to player of this game to another, if someone tells you it doesn't concern you; than it doesn't concern them as well.

When it comes to the clothing items, as the rule's don't specifically list that you cannot access them. I "assumed" this was kinda covered in the basis of no outside interference etc. At that point I was just giving a weak example of people not taking the rule's seriously.

At the end of the day, have as much fun as you can; all I was looking for was reassurance for the players of the game. Thank you for providing it.

Angry good to know i have more brain cells than some people

I can handle people criticizing something and giving their opinions on it if they know what they are talking about or experienced it but when people think the world revolves around what they want and everything they ASSUME is true due to having an inflated ego and put bad stigma's on amazing idea's with bs reasoning to it is the reason a lot of players are scared to talk in forums.

First of all to give "players reassurance" you actually have to have players talking to you before you make a statement for the "players" which I strongly don't think happened considering a lot just pretend you don't exist so please don't throw out the word reassuring players when you are in it for self-interest not to reassure players.

Also, I don't think the forum post needs to be reworded you just need to actually read what is inside of it and ask questions

Fun fact on how the whole process is done
    First players need to join discord before they can join the project
    https://discord.gg/7UPYyvj
    then when players join they can't see or vote or anything till they pick a class from the bot Elf organized
    http://tinypic.com/r/2wmmazn/9
    even after they finish picking class players cannot join in instantly
    after joining players have the "needs to make lvl1 alt" which indicates they are not in any of the two guilds
    http://tinypic.com/r/fwm6ms/9
    if players are stuck we then send them dms
    http://tinypic.com/r/1ryzhy/9
    afterward, players need to choose between two guilds
    http://tinypic.com/r/33o4e2d/9
    and MSG one of the two guild leaders once to get an invitation
    http://tinypic.com/r/117acgn/9
    and finally, once they are in the guild players have to change their nickname to their IGN
    http://tinypic.com/r/347tezs/9
    if they want an alt to have to repeat this whole process and pretend to be someone else if they legit want to that on them

(List Of Rules)
    http://tinypic.com/r/34fz7lv/9
    (List Of Market Rules)
    http://tinypic.com/r/20havqa/9

Elf has been organizing this project from the start of the year with her guildmate I recently got invited to it ONLY BECAUSE I SAID I WAS STARTING FROM LVL1 ON A NEW ACCOUNT and got an invitation to join their group two weeks back and that's when I started inviting my group of friends, and then we decided to just share this experience and actually organize it.
    instead of saying "it's breaking a rule" why not ask WHY are you allowing whatever you are referring to honestly its not hard to ask "wait so why are you guys allowing outfits" instead of saying its breaking a rule not to mention the best part is inside the basic rules it even says "3. There is going to be a progression system while in this guild which have to be followed till specific levels to make this experience more enjoyable."

(Exception's & Event)
    http://tinypic.com/r/wqr77c/9

this project is the best thing LH has had in a while where a lot of players can actually get behind and it's weird seeing people say baseless accusations & putting weird stigmas on the project without even being involved in the discord & Without joining the amazing player community that we have inside the discord group so far its austonishing the least I've seen online is about 40 most I've seen is 101 out of 124 members so far on discord even if there are second accounts like your assumption if you just count the amount of actual players who are actually know inside the discord is roughly about 80 that are not alternative accounts its still a huge turn out and greatful to elf for thinking of such an amazing idea and more people should try to do the same

Yes i asked everyone in those screenshots for permission
    Last edited by NightSora; April 15th, 2019 at 01:00 PM.

Looks like a waste of time, you have around 6 months till their "key" or certificate which is used in authentication to connect client and the login server will expire, after that you won't be able to reconnect or perform any action on the server till they won't get a new one which already happened in the past when devs were late with delivering one.
    Or maybe I might be wrong and these problems happened just because suba was late with maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by 4Cce View Post
    Looks like a waste of time, you have around 6 months till their "key" or certificate which is used in authentication to connect client and the login server will expire, after that you won't be able to reconnect or perform any action on the server till they won't get a new one which already happened in the past when devs were late with delivering one.
    Or maybe I might be wrong and these problems happened just because suba was late with maintenance
    Entertainment in general is a waste of time, this is done to spend time having fun and nothing more. No one is expecting this to save the game or to have long lasting effects on anything

You could see it as a one-off organized retro gaming activity.

I can see I've upset someone as they choose quantity over quality, and made a TLDR post. Like I said, all I was looking for was reassurance, take it as you wish. Whether it be for me personally, or other players, it tackles both. When I made the clothing comment, I doubled back and said it was a weak example. Look don't get sensitive because I'm not on the bandwagon, have fun.

I have no gripes against the restart project, especially since it's been stated, nothing about it will change the current game. Now continue to pretend I don't exist via not posting anymore TLDR post's. LOL

Whether someone may consider the project a waste of time and effort or as a means of simply having fun, the point of the thread is clear: gauging interest in the project.

Let's turn down any tensions that come from either side. While I don't care if someone is interested in the project or not (and how they choose to express it) it's best to leave the thread as such. Might as well post the warning now before any needless conflict arises.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Superstarstrike View Post
    Whether someone may consider the project a waste of time and effort or as a means of simply having fun, the point of the thread is clear: gauging interest in the project.

Let's turn down any tensions that come from either side. While I don't care if someone is interested in the project or not (and how they choose to express it) it's best to leave the thread as such. Might as well post the warning now before any needless conflict arises.
    But I like drama and conflict. It's part of LH.

Default drama is part if lh its fun

I'm simply saying players should just ask questions it's not hard.

There has been about 3 who joined the discord with no intention of joining at all just to tell everyone its a useless idea & people are *insert bad word here* for thinking this will work without asking any simple questions that can resolve their view point of it which honestly i find weird to see when they can simple ignore this whole project.

You don't have to participate if you don't want to, but quit complaining about things that don't concern you.
    I know many may be opposed to this but I'm not asking for your opinion. Just posting this to see if anyone is joining.
    it has been expressed multiple times that people don't have to join but if you want to join it's only a fun activity organized to have FUN to make the game challenging for everyone to enjoy again before its eventual doom which most players seem to know about and figured about already considering its been said so much
    Last edited by NightSora; April 16th, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12