Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Restart Project

Exclamation Lucent Heart Restart Project

*I know many may be opposed to this but I'm not asking for your opinion. Just posting this to see if anyone is joining.

Lucent Heart Restart Project

Simply said, the restart project is making a new character and starting it from scratch. Right now, we are just gathering people who is interested in joining. The restart project does not start until May 24th at 3pm PDT/6pm EDT. We will all be entering the game together at once on May 24th.

Join the discord server if you're planning on joining: https://discord.gg/7UPYyvj
    *So far we have over 30 people who are going to join the restart project. There will be more after this forum is posted, more than likely. We just started recruiting today (as of when this post was created).

We have set restrictions and rules for this, otherwise, there had be no point of playing if you just have a ton of buff pets for instance. Lol.

Restrictions / Rules :
    1. Players cannot have outside interference when playing with these new accounts examples can vary from getting power leveled to grabbing gold from your main account.
    2. Players will be asked to start from scratch at level one to make this experience run more smoothly while keeping everyone on the same boat from the start.
    3. There is going to be a progression system while in this guild which have to be followed till specific levels to make this experience more enjoyable.
    4. You have to be aware that not everyone will go at the same speed as others some players will dedicate more time while others may not so players must have patience.
    5. Players will be allowed to use a Zodiac or Divine Bond Pet at level 60 and Pet Squad after level 68 but contract/buff pets will be banned till players hit level 80 and are free to out out into the world.
    6. specific battle pets will be banned during this experience such as Barbarossa , World , Grandmaster Wang till players reach level 80 and are free to go out into the world.
    7. Goddess knight armor will not be allowed because of the hidden 10000% crit dmg that it gives which ruins a lot of game play.
    8. Players are not allowed to do game event's on these new accounts and should go to their Main accounts EP give's players a huge influx in gold and will hurt the in game guild price system we will have so players can buy and trade things without insanely overpriced rates.
    ---There can be more if suggested and agreed on.
    Last edited by Superstarstrike; May 14th, 2019 at 01:48 PM. Reason: project date time

Cool :D

Exclamation

39 people joined now! ~

Exclamation

50 people now! \o/

Exclamation

70 people now!!

The fact almost 100 people have already joined this pseudo restart project in a couple of days, with absolutely no incentive, no promise of new content, no involvement from Suba itself, goddamn nothing, is a testament to how big of a missed opportunity this game was for both the publisher and the developers.
    It's truly embarrassing it was mismanaged to such a crazy extent.

93 people now!

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    The fact almost 100 people have already joined this pseudo restart project in a couple of days, with absolutely no incentive, no promise of new content, no involvement from Suba itself, goddamn nothing, is a testament to how big of a missed opportunity this game was for both the publisher and the developers.
    It's truly embarrassing it was mismanaged to such a crazy extent.
    It's not hard for 25 people to make 3 alts to fill the roster, or even 50 people to make 1 alt. I'm not sure if this is the case, but I guarantee, there are alt's to some extent. Plus, good luck micro-managing people under the new rule's/guidelines. I don't understand the true intention's of this restart project, therefore I still won't get behind it. I feel this was put in place instead of a vote, to gauge how many are willing or not willing to restart. Honestly, everyone always had the option to restart on their own without intervention of a restart project. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't cause any future changes to the game as it stands.

I might be inclined to give it a go, if there was reassurance that the game will not be altered in the future based on this project. I feel like all the intentions of this project haven't been revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelAzul1 View Post
    It's not hard for 25 people to make 3 alts to fill the roster, or even 50 people to make 1 alt. I'm not sure if this is the case, but I guarantee, there are alt's to some extent. Plus, good luck micro-managing people under the new rule's/guidelines. I don't understand the true intention's of this restart project, therefore I still won't get behind it. I feel this was put in place instead of a vote, to gauge how many are willing or not willing to restart. Honestly, everyone always had the option to restart on their own without intervention of a restart project. I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't cause any future changes to the game as it stands.

I might be inclined to give it a go, if there was reassurance that the game will not be altered in the future based on this project. I feel like all the intentions of this project haven't been revealed.
    The intention is having fun. Take off your tinfoil hat.

It's not fun when all the effort you put forth might be in jeopardy. Awesome job at making a blanket statement. I still believe this project is in other ways a gauge/poll/vote. Especially how the number of members keep getting mentioned as it grows. Even with that I'm still sure, there are plenty of duplicates aka alt's on top of alt's in the project. As well as I'm sure they have already accessed their main account, as most of the people in the project have clothe's etc. This show's they cannot stick to the rule's/guidelines that were set in place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast