Thread: Old Air Rivals.net Player wants to travel back in time

Default Old Air Rivals.net Player wants to travel back in time

Hi,

Nostalgia hit me and wanted to play a bit again.

When .Net shut down, iirc, they transfered our accounts to NA servers which im guessing is here.
    Anyway to process this?

Also is this game even still being developed or is it just a money grab for now?

They didn't transfer here. They transferred accounts to Masang owned servers, but only if you saw the annoucement and gave them permission to move your account in the month of warning they gave. They deleted everything the day after the transfer, even the forums. If it makes you feel any better, there was barely anything left to transfer and only a couple forms of each nation were around at any given time.

no, no, and yes

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

Default Money grab yup

Last update for this game was in 2015 . Still fun to play Im also a returning player from 2010 area. I quit around 2010 started

when this game was in beta (missymoo) was original name I think lol .

Quote Originally Posted by MLPAirG View Post
    Hi,

Nostalgia hit me and wanted to play a bit again.

When .Net shut down, iirc, they transfered our accounts to NA servers which im guessing is here.
    Anyway to process this?

Also is this game even still being developed or is it just a money grab for now?
    This is subagames.con and not masangasoft.
    Your account is lost forever but in this client you can reach a fabulous level in a few months.