Thread: ACE online community arena tournament summer, 2019!

Cool ACE online community arena tournament summer, 2019!

ACE Online Summer 2019 Arena tournament
    Hosted by Purplemist
    see second post for sign-ups

Ever wanted to prove yourself to be the best of the best? Ever wanted to smash somebody on an even playing field to prove your superiority? Well the ACE online arena is a great place to do this, and coming this summer, I will be running an ACE online Arena tournament with a tasty (credit/warpoint) grand prize! I plan on running brackets through mid-late June (into July if more time is needed, depends on how many sign up).

the tournament will be 1v1, based in the fan-favorite "Armageddon" map

So what IS ACE online arena?

ACE online's Arena is open to any gear level 20+, and upon entering you will receive all of your abilities, be scaled to level 100, and be given pre determined equipment depending on your build choice (Attack, Defense, or Evasion). Because of game limitations, all entrees will be required to have a level 20+ gear on both ANI and BCU, don't worry, it only takes an hour or so to reach level 20 if you don't have an alt already!

All gears and playstyles are welcome! Though do keep in mind, once you declare what gear you with to compete with, you cannot change. This means if you go in playing agear, but after your first match you wish to play igear, you will be stuck playing agear, or be disqualified.

Rules and Regulations
    -No Cheating, if you suspect your opponent to be cheating, record/screenshot their suspicious behavior and report it directly to me, cheaters will be disqualified immediately.
    -No match fixing, everyone will fight for themselves
    -Must have a basic grasp of English to communicate with officials and other pilots
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

So how does one enter? Simple, join this discord link below, and provide your in-game name and gear in the "sign-ups" channel.
    If you haven't used discord before, you can sign up for free, and access it's chat features through your browser!

Once there are a fair share of competitors, I'll arrange brackets and dates for you to meet your opponent in combat. all time zones will be kept in mind, and if you cannot make your battle date, let me know and ill rearrange to a time both you and your opponent can make.

Communication here is key, so have fun playing ACE ,and may the best pilot win!

https://discord.gg/gREQnwr

any further question simply contact purplemmist, flyingcheri, nevadatan or cheribomb in-game!
    Last edited by Purplefisty; May 26th, 2019 at 03:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

arena is gay

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

no wp no play

Quote Originally Posted by Purplefisty View Post
    Must have a basic grasp of English to communicate with officials and other pilots
    Damn, bobda is already disqualified.

I prefer to use my overwhelming gear advantage to overpower my opponents. Why should I lower myself to the status of a poor person when I can just take advantage of my status and keep the weak players on the bottom where they belong?
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

ya u think i credwhored just to fight on a level playing field with a bunch of serfs?

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

inb4, arena broke. whats the up-time of this feature these days, also IF? and may god help you if you reply its down.
    "Its not always as big as your shoe size, lov" ~my wife~

Quote Originally Posted by BobSaget View Post
    ya u think i credwhored just to fight on a level playing field with a bunch of serfs?
    What a twat. Go eat more goatses, Richard.
    Ub3rl44444g9k1~!