Thread: Items Help

Post Items Help

Hello guys , how can i purchase Dead Man Wrath.

Hi, you can purchase the weapon in two ways.

1. you can obtain it for 150 days by purchasing 20,000 suba points, and then redeeming those 20,000 suba points to gold points. (you convert the SP to GP) then you will visit the following site:

Login with your account.

https://mat.subagames.com/Conversion.aspx

you can then click on dead mans wrath under the 20,000 CP heading. you will then be rewarded the weapon for 150 days.

2. If you want the weapon for permanent duration, you will need to buy 200,000 suba points, and then redeem those 200,000 suba points to gold points. (you convert the SP to GP) and visit the same website as above, but you go to the 200,000 sub heading and redeem dead mans wrath perm.
    Last edited by Jazzyjaz1; May 27th, 2019 at 12:59 PM.
    My opinions are my own and do not reflect those of MAT GM's or subagames.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyjaz1 View Post
    Hi, you can purchase the weapon in two ways.

1. you can obtain it for 150 days by purchasing 20,000 suba points, and then redeeming those 20,000 suba points to gold points. (you convert the SP to GP) then you will visit the following site:

Login with your account.

https://mat.subagames.com/Conversion.aspx

you can then click on dead mans wrath under the 20,000 CP heading. you will then be rewarded the weapon for 150 days.

2. If you want the weapon for permanent duration, you will need to buy 200,000 suba points, and then redeem those 200,000 suba points to gold points. (you convert the SP to GP) and visit the same website as above, but you go to the 200,000 sub heading and redeem dead mans wrath perm.
    And Shock sniper?

Only the Top 3 Winners in Sniper Clan War Kills Per week, can get the Shock Sniper 7 days. Not buyable.
    Is me... Moshy