Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: server closed

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Bismarch View Post
    it really is a great disease of racism. Individual crimes cannot benaden to a whole society.
    Racist? ah come on.. don't say nonsense..
    those guys are destroying the game....
    the support just need check they credit history ..0load with e14-15 stuffs...
    and the peoples who have nothing to talk call me racist, worst, reportskull, sherek, many surnames jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by MhEy View Post
    Racist? ah come on.. don't say nonsense..
    those guys are destroying the game....
    the support just need check they credit history ..0load with e14-15 stuffs...
    and the peoples who have nothing to talk call me racist, worst, reportskull, sherek, many surnames jajaja
    Kid Pinoy spend more money in the game than you do. And let me put something because i played this game since it started it has already big issue about security. Now, whatever glitch or abused going on it's not more with player side it is server problem not keeping this game safe from all those stuff. So before in order to fixed alot bugs and glitches SUBA GM's or Admin set a test server the 5:25 server to test all the bugs by players and GM's before they patch it to the real sever and right now what? If you report a bug and glitch suba stuff still need to ask you to copy how the glitch or bugs or hacking be done so they could ask masang to fixed it. ANd most of you people don't even know what's going on.So let's just enjoy the ride till suba give up the publishing right. Why you bunch of NOOBS just go and war all the time so atleast those en12 -14 stuff is usefull enough.

Red face jajaajjaja

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyMonkey333 View Post
    Kid Pinoy spend more money in the game than you do. And let me put something because i played this game since it started it has already big issue about security. Now, whatever glitch or abused going on it's not more with player side it is server problem not keeping this game safe from all those stuff. So before in order to fixed alot bugs and glitches SUBA GM's or Admin set a test server the 5:25 server to test all the bugs by players and GM's before they patch it to the real sever and right now what? If you report a bug and glitch suba stuff still need to ask you to copy how the glitch or bugs or hacking be done so they could ask masang to fixed it. ANd most of you people don't even know what's going on.So let's just enjoy the ride till suba give up the publishing right. Why you bunch of NOOBS just go and war all the time so atleast those en12 -14 stuff is usefull enough.
    Who care what peoples spend, You just talked ****, it seems like nobody knows that this game is full of flaws, This game is PvP your demented, war, rage, Kill is all..

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyMonkey333 View Post
    It's Suba and Masang's fault the bugs and abusable glitches are in the game, so players that abuse those glitches shouldn't be held responsible for cheating.
    That is what you sound like. Neglect from Masang and the laziness of Suba and their GMs isn't an excuse for getting a unfair advantage over legitimate players in PvP. Unless you are planning to level the playing field by handing out e12-14 stuff to every new player that joins the game so that they can compete, you are just driving what's left of the playerbase away by taking advantage of those things. It's not fair to the vast majority of players to do that just because you want to feel superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    That is what you sound like. Neglect from Masang and the laziness of Suba and their GMs isn't an excuse for getting a unfair advantage over legitimate players in PvP. Unless you are planning to level the playing field by handing out e12-14 stuff to every new player that joins the game so that they can compete, you are just driving what's left of the playerbase away by taking advantage of those things. It's not fair to the vast majority of players to do that just because you want to feel superior.
    Dude, we don't defend the trick. We call the whole nation and nation not to blame for a crime. criminals must be punished. Servers such as air tr etc have a cheat shield as well. It must be here. The use of tricks is a crime. condemning and encouraging cheating is a bigger crime.

?????? ??????????
    Last edited by NikolaygpaJ3F80; June 5th, 2019 at 01:13 PM.

Question

:'(?????? ?????????,??????? ??,?? ????? ???????

Quote Originally Posted by NikolaygpaJ3F80 View Post
    ?????? ?????????,??????? ??,?? ????? ???????
    ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/

Default Hey:)

my son broke the screen. I haven't been in the game for a week, you guys keep arguing? 32 inch panel repair I can not enter 10 more days

Default server down

4h server not activatetd?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast