Thread: Luna crashes pressing C.

Unhappy Luna crashes pressing C.

My char flies/moves any direction but only ever faces one direction. When I equip a shield, she freaks out and faces back and forth really fast. Pressing C causes the whole client to crash. NO CHARACTER CAN USE THE C. I have taken off all her clothes, her armour, messed with the pets... I had her try the fishing rod... I CANNOT FIND THE BUG! PLEASE SAVE MY ACCOUNT! SOMEONE HELP ME! I will lose everything.... All 5 chars, all my progress.... THIS IS THE GUILD LEADER! THE GUILD ACCOUNT! I AM SO SCREWED!

Angry Account Specific Bug!

Quote Originally Posted by StitchedpuL3a7l View Post
    My char flies/moves any direction but only ever faces one direction. When I equip a shield, she freaks out and faces back and forth really fast. Pressing C causes the whole client to crash. NO CHARACTER CAN USE THE C. I have taken off all her clothes, her armour, messed with the pets... I had her try the fishing rod... I CANNOT FIND THE BUG! PLEASE SAVE MY ACCOUNT! SOMEONE HELP ME! I will lose everything.... All 5 chars, all my progress.... THIS IS THE GUILD LEADER! THE GUILD ACCOUNT! I AM SO SCREWED!
    It's even worse than that. It's an account specific bug. I have no problems with my other accounts. They work, C does not cause a crash, it pulls up the info, and they run beautifully. This isn't a computer issue. I HAVE A BUG IN MY ACCOUNT. WHAT DO I DO?!

Exclamation More people are bugged

It's even worse than that. It's an account specific bug. I have no problems with my other accounts. They work, C does not cause a crash, it pulls up the info, and they run beautifully. This isn't a computer issue. I HAVE A BUG IN MY ACCOUNT. WHAT DO I DO?!

I FOUND ANOTHER BUGGED MEMBER WHO MOONWALKS AND CANNOT PRESS C! PEOPLE ARE LOSING ACCESS TO CONTROL THEIR ACCOUNT!

Default Mage Related!

I FOUND ANOTHER BUGGED MEMBER WHO MOONWALKS AND CANNOT PRESS C! PEOPLE ARE LOSING ACCESS TO CONTROL THEIR ACCOUNT!
    This is mage related! No others have the issue! Warriors, majins, rogues are all fine!

Wink Fixed

thank you for fixing bug!