Thread: new items andmore

Default new items andmore

guy i think the game mode is too oolder
    can you guy sat least put soem new items we are kinda tired of watching or having them now i mean really tired
    what about new items new look and more
    what do you think
    maybe put coins shop at the game not at the site and add some good stuff that is useful
    allow us to buy those coins shop at the game
    your game its really old better do something about it and also player getting tired
    and also put event system maybe bring back event calendar ( dont get tired of making event calendar ) if you do players maybe tired too
    common guys keep up your getting too slow now
    release everything at the game now that people would love to log in back
    i see some people from old time logging in but they said they are just checking for any news of this since there is not they logged off and said ( be back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooner0 when there is an interesting event or something good now at this game

gm I LOVE THIS GAME its my childhood game
    so better keep up................................................ ...................

Default ??*????

I needed to thank you for this phenomenal read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post. ??*????

Default aliana

Extremely intriguing online journal. A lot of web journals I see nowadays don't generally give anything that I'm keen on, however I'm most definitely inspired by this one. Recently felt that I would post and let you know. ??*??*???