Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I lost 100 millon gold while selling

  1. #1

    Default I lost 100 millon gold while selling

    Hi

    Since I cannot submit a ticket about this I thought it would be at least useful to share it. Yesterday I left my character (Eriksson) selling some gemstones in Ricarten (Valento, around 18-20pm) while I was doing some work. When I came back..I had sold some things (yay!) and lost 100 millons in gold...yep. I am not sure whether it was a bug or a scammer who managed to exploit the character shops but the thing is that now I basicaslly lost almost EVERY PENNY I had in game.

    I'm really angry and I just cannot even dare to think about playing again...it's just too xfhdiuhfohfuhdsfojnsjidws unfair!!!!

    Is there a way to do something about this? a new ticket policy that does not require taking selfies with your money once a day to prove the amount you have at the moment in case it disappears? Is it too hard for the admins or GMs to see whether this is an exploit or a bug, so that I can get both some of my money and my trust in the game back? If it is...can someone drop a game recommendation where things like this don't happen?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,923

    Default

    Did you use the bug to put an item up for 2+billion gold then sell stuff in your shop on top of that?
    If so then yeah, if you do that and you sell items for over 700mill, you will lose gold.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Did you use the bug to put an item up for 2+billion gold then sell stuff in your shop on top of that?
    If so then yeah, if you do that and you sell items for over 700mill, you will lose gold.
    I was selling some sheltoms (raidents, murkys and transparos) at 1.5kk each. The total amount I was going to get if I sold everything was 30 millons. I am not a cheater. I play this game since it started because I have a really stressful job and playing makes me feel better. All my chars are between lvl 70-80, because I like playing and testing characters. Commiting to one is against the reason why I play.

    I posted what happened because I notices it was something weird and awful (It took me a long while to get that gold) that could harm other players like me. It is the first time something like that happens to me since I started.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunXian View Post
    I was selling some sheltoms (raidents, murkys and transparos) at 1.5kk each. The total amount I was going to get if I sold everything was 30 millons. I am not a cheater. I play this game since it started because I have a really stressful job and playing makes me feel better. All my chars are between lvl 70-80, because I like playing and testing characters. Commiting to one is against the reason why I play.

    I posted what happened because I notices it was something weird and awful (It took me a long while to get that gold) that could harm other players like me. It is the first time something like that happens to me since I started.
    Send ticket, Spoopy can return the money for you. He can see it somewhere that it is lost.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aenk View Post
    Send ticket, Spoopy can return the money for you. He can see it somewhere that it is lost.
    The ticket submission guide in the forum says you cannot send a ticket unless you have a picture of the amount of gold you had before it disappeared. I don't have any pictures... =(

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •