Thread: what happend to my ackound??

Default what happend to my ackound??

I'm totally disappointed I play pt since 2002 I've never got a valento ring and just at lvl 96 every last one absorbspoint of important.... Anyway.

after a year of playing break because it makes no sense to play without a vr ring I log in and what do I see ??

all my items from +13 and +14 have been reset to +11 and +10 my bow was +13 armor and others on lvl 14 all my items have been broken down why are you doing that? Well, in the meantime, there are enough other games . I once again relish on pt
    but with that happening i belive i will stop i had 97 abs now 92 iam unable to kill lvl 60 titans without pot over button ...... lvl 96 80d full no lvl up anymore no vr that help to getting up just ever the same and now my items all are downgradedet mates if this never stops soon you will never see a pennny anymore realy thats ****t

Uhhh were you drunk aging and just forgot you de-aged all your stuff?
    GM's have better things to do than go on peoples accounts and de-age peoples gear...
    Do you share your account? Perhaps a friend did it?

Lastly, send a ticket to support to find out what happened.

Default after this answear iam sure about it

i was no drunk in anyway ! so you sayed it can be shared so i didnt .my interest is now from what locations people login into my ackound outside of germany pls tell me the location date of login ip and state so i can see who did this
    thank you for help i need this informations
    my wow and steam ackound was also hacked a year ago and the hacker was prosecuted criminally maybe it was the same and i can finally put him behind bars for cybercrime thanks for the info