Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Version 3217

  1. #11

    Default New Player

    Hello,

    I am a new player and just downloaded the installer from the website. When I first try to run the game it says updating then kicks me out every time it gets to the second file..... Is there a fix for this?

    Thanks.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LandontaylBapNQ View Post
    Hello,

    I am a new player and just downloaded the installer from the website. When I first try to run the game it says updating then kicks me out every time it gets to the second file..... Is there a fix for this?

    Thanks.
    Download full 3217 client from http://pristonworld.com/

  3. #13

    Default

    Hey SunnyZ, you should really send your web host bill to SUBA.
    IGN Rosrok

  4. #14

    Angry Ticket.

    answer the mother****er tickets.

  5. #15

    Default

    Where is the calendar september ?
    IGN Rosrok

  6. #16

    Default unable to connect to server

    downloaded full client from pristontale website but when opening the game it says unable to connect to server??!?!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdmh22ek4t4D66H View Post
    downloaded full client from pristontale website but when opening the game it says unable to connect to server??!?!
    Do you receive that error after inputting your username/password?
    If so, you are probably trying to login with your subagames account.
    This is not your Pristontale account.
    Please go to https://pt1.subagames.com/Home.aspx
    Login with your subagames account, then down the bottom left hit create pristontale account.

    Now you may login to PT with that pristontale account.

  8. #18

    Exclamation Old Player

    I am back to play MAT, but have had to create a new character name, because my old character does not exist anymore, can you help me with this and tell me why I have this problem?, In other hands, when I enter to main room, I did not find any room available, can anyone tell me why?


    Thanks and regards.
    AS

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Do you receive that error after inputting your username/password?
    If so, you are probably trying to login with your subagames account.
    This is not your Pristontale account.
    Please go to https://pt1.subagames.com/Home.aspx
    Login with your subagames account, then down the bottom left hit create pristontale account.

    Now you may login to PT with that pristontale account.
    When I open the game the small little screen pops up saying unable to connect to server I haven't even gotten to click login

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    9,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doomzxx View Post
    I am back to play MAT, but have had to create a new character name, because my old character does not exist anymore, can you help me with this and tell me why I have this problem?, In other hands, when I enter to main room, I did not find any room available, can anyone tell me why?


    Thanks and regards.
    AS
    You are better of posting in the MAT section, this is Pristontale

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •