Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this game dead

Default is this game dead

i been trying to connect the
    i been tried DL all full client from another still cant connect
    whats the problem here
    this is the same problem that we undergo for almost 5 years
    can you put a full client so that its easy to play because today its very hard to play
    like a ****
    GM LAZY or its just the way they used to
    pls fixed this damn problem
    when ther eis every new patch same problem occurred what the matter with you guys
    fixed this UP ASAP!!!!
    dont be lazy

Full client is at mighty Sunnyz website >>> http://pristonworld.com

I don't know what SUBA is trying to do with this game. It's like they try to let it die since 10 years and at the other side the game is still alive and we keep getting updates. They don't care much because old players still feed them.

I can't imagine how much gamers abandoned trying to play; this is a real challenge to make it work and only old fan base who know how cool is PT will try to find their way in.

In game, we really need a pool of players to make a good economy instead of feeding the lazy's with sheltom's mini bosses. The new GM should take a look at Ricarten and mind his way asap; lucky you if you can find a piece of gear bellow 112 level.

Honestly, just take a look at the PT website, it's the same crap since 2008; looks like a ruin and god damn, the guide is outdated and even have dead sections.

This not much gm's fault, it's SUBA, but maybe gm's should be on our side and put pressure and tells the bosses what the game really need, but they maybe don't know.

</rant>
    IGN Rosrok

Quote Originally Posted by Pristonroots View Post
    Full client is at mighty Sunnyz website >>> http://pristonworld.com

I don't know what SUBA is trying to do with this game. It's like they try to let it die since 10 years and at the other side the game is still alive and we keep getting updates. They don't care much because old players still feed them.

I can't imagine how much gamers abandoned trying to play; this is a real challenge to make it work and only old fan base who know how cool is PT will try to find their way in.

In game, we really need a pool of players to make a good economy instead of feeding the lazy's with sheltom's mini bosses. The new GM should take a look at Ricarten and mind his way asap; lucky you if you can find a piece of gear bellow 112 level.

Honestly, just take a look at the PT website, it's the same crap since 2008; looks like a ruin and god damn, the guide is outdated and even have dead sections.

This not much gm's fault, it's SUBA, but maybe gm's should be on our side and put pressure and tells the bosses what the game really need, but they maybe don't know.

</rant>
    Well yeah, the return on investment for SUBA is probably like 300%+. It essentially costs pennies to host ePT when you have a dedicated, loyal playerbase who will spend hundreds per month.

This game will always exist due to how cheap it is to upkeep (SunnyZ probably does all their updates etc in a charitable way anyways). For practicality sake the game has been "dead" for a very long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhahemtale25 View Post
    whats the problem here
    can you put a full client so that its easy to play because today its very hard to play
    like a ****
    when ther eis every new patch same problem occurred what the matter with you guys
    fixed this UP ASAP!!!!
    dont be lazy
    So many people open their shops at Ricarten now. So the problem maybe at your side. In case after you download the full client at http://pristonworld.com but you still have got the same problem, unable to connect in game =>

. Please try to restart your modem to get a new IP address (if you buy a internet service with dynamic IP from your ISP)
    . Or try to come to another location to try to login again (if you use static IP address)

I guess that the server block your IP address in a blacklist. That's the only reason I guess for your problem.
    Why they block your IP address? I could not reply it due to long story...

In the other side, I think not so many gamers buy items from the cash shop; almost gamers play for free => Suba Games could not earn profit => so the service is poor (except ador GM like Sunnyz).

Quote Originally Posted by Jhahemtale25 View Post
    whats the problem here
    like a ****
    fixed this UP ASAP!!!!
    dont be lazy
    Yes its dead. I recomend a private server. This game has no support from staff anymore
    IGN: Jaximus

Yes its dead.. no Gm or anyone to do tickets.. Hackers,cheaters are taking over.... would suggest to play a other server and

Private like 6 month downtime ?
    Private are just hackers crash test server.
    IGN Rosrok

Default This game is not dead

I miss this game so much

Everything is done on discord. If you are still having problems contact support for help or reach out to anyone here. Returning players are shocked to find everything's different then before. The game isn't dead. If it were this website would not host pristontale anymore. The recent pristontale files are at pristonworld. Files on this site don't work. SunnyZ website keeps this game going thanks to his generosity.

Default Real?

no event calendar again.?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast