Thread: EXCEPTION ERROR after Loggin in

Default EXCEPTION ERROR after Loggin in

hey Guys everytime i try to loggin in to Ace Online its closing the Window and pop up an error issue

Exception Error

i redownloaded the game so many times but didnt worked i searched for any solutions but i didnt found anything

im Using Windows 10
    connection from Germany Bayern

i hope someone can help me with the Problem

if u can/wanna help me then u could contact me on my Discord too

DeadEntrance#2659

Thx so much for any helps

what version of windows are you using? on windows 10 there are a few issues with low framerate and login exception errors
    your best bet is to upload the crash log to a support ticket so the support team can help you
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag

Quote Originally Posted by Purplefisty View Post
    what version of windows are you using? on windows 10 there are a few issues with low framerate and login exception errors
    your best bet is to upload the crash log to a support ticket so the support team can help you

it dont let me to write to the support everytime i wanna write a ticket it says error

im using Windows 10 Pro
    and my windows version is 10.0.18362

Windows recently had an update and I think that might be the cause of the problem. I can't log in either. Windows 10.
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BluGan1337 View Post
    Windows recently had an update and I think that might be the cause of the problem. I can't log in either. Windows 10.

Thats Sad :/ i hardly wanna play it

seems microsoft is pushing a windows 10 update that causes these exception errors

the workaround i found is using a virtual machine to run ace in windows 7, though after doing that for a couple days i just installed windows 7 on the laptop that was giving me issues, and voila - the game runs and runs better then it ever did on windows 10

running the game in virtualbox is a use at your own risk sorta deal, so id suggest dual booting windows 7 for ace if you wanna keep windows 10, or just making the switch to windows 7 for the time being

if anyone needs help installing windows 7, whether is a dual boot or virtualbox deal, pm me on discord purplemist#9336
    Quote Originally Posted by krls View Post
    Don't mess with mah purpleboy airsieging ag