Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance for September 10th has concluded

Default Maintenance for September 10th has concluded

Weekly maintenance has concluded and players may log back in.

IGN Rosrok

Default alot hackers on game and always comeing BC time

hi,

1- no Calender ?

2- hacker on game and no action ?

3- Game died ?

Angry

Zendragon too bad you don't even care about the game or players...
    hackers destroying this game why don't you bother contacting xigncode?
    do you ever do anything besides maintenance? why are tickets take forever to be solved?

ZenDragon is the best GM ever. No more FazTale. But yea, ZenDragon could check Winter / Faz, he is using edit Rings. Thats why in BC he dont take damage. Best GM ever ZenDragon, finally no more FazTale

Quote Originally Posted by SommerqPikL8357 View Post
    ZenDragon is the best GM ever. No more FazTale. But yea, ZenDragon could check Winter / Faz, he is using edit Rings. Thats why in BC he dont take damage. Best GM ever ZenDragon, finally no more FazTale

Faztale cuz GM removed your spear after you aged it and it broke? you were talking about balls etc after aging it and what happened later when it failed? where did your balls go?

Don't be mad at me and accusing me of using hacked items when i'm the person who worked so much to keep hackers out of the game lol, GM can check all my accounts if he wishes too, I'm very sure of myself, i told you in game if you have any doubts go make a report, stop QQing.

Its a pity to accuse me of hacking because you are mad at me for reporting your bugged spear and the spear that was never supposed to be restored after it failed in aging.

Maybe GM should check your Mech and how your the one that takes no dmg in BC , i mean you charged back payments and got your pike banned and have something against suba, so its probably you whos using hacked items, and all those +20 items that came out all of a sudden on your mech

such a two faced kid

?????????????????????????
    Attached Images Attached Images

All you say is bulls*** just air without proofs. Your the one that dont take damage in BC. And then you say "i dont know who used my Pike". You started talking sh*t in discord about me, in public you talked sh*t. You started again. I am not mad nothing, i am happy. Spoopy gone, new GM came, and now your just a normal player like all. No more Faztale.

And who had after 2days a 125spear +20 and a 125 Armor? You right? It came from heaven to you , cuz your the "Lord Pikeman"? Amazing how you made it again.

Your funny,

??????? ?? ????? ??? ????? ??? ???? ????? ???? ??? ???* ???? ??? ???*??? ???? ?????? ??? ???????? ???? ? ?? ????* ?? ????? ???? ????? ?????* ??*?? ???? ???? ???* ?*?? ???? ??? ?? ??? ???? ????* ??? ????? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ?????? ?? ??? ???

Anyways, back to the topic ????, GM can check my aging records and where 125 items came from,

Spear dropped by Vegeta
    Armor dropped by -abood-

Aging on my ps , to make it easier to check

Keep barking, you sold your FS for real money, and you pike got banned for charge back what should suba expect from u?

Anyways my last reply to u,and wont even bother reading ur reply cuz its rubbish and nonsense like ur previous ones,and atm i dont care much abt pt, until hacking is fixed in it.

One day ill show people how two faced you are, speacially between X and Ohx how you trashed them to try and rejoin X but you were rejected, and therefore you hopped on you hate wagon if you deleted it from discord , im much smarter, like i said falastini, have to take precautions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast