Thread: Event Calendar for October

Default Event Calendar for October

Here is your event calendar for this month! All event times are approximately at 2:00 PM EST. This months events are spook approved so we hope you'll join us!

I wish Priston Tale could get nice things like an event calendar, hell we would be happy just to have an event that actually works Sam you may need to consider an Aussie GM and hire SunnyZ before our beloved PT dies, just a thought
    Assasin8r 14x Fighter
    Proud member of OHxR3B1RTH

and you might want to stop paying for xigncode cuz that **** doesnt work or you guys don't know how to make it work

Please GM can fix the arcane!!!! Fix the arcane its the best event!!!!
    And clean the hackers from the game man!!!!

Default Pristontale abandoned?

Hi GMZenDragon,

Great that DOMO gets an event Calendar for October. But what about Pristontale? It seems to be completely neglected by Subagames. We have since two weeks Watermelons roaming on all servers (without any notification). And since Wednesday, according to the Facebook, we have 'free aging' event. Yet, everyone gets disconnected while aging (losing their weapons) and it's not for free..

I guess I speak for the Pristontale community that this is not a way to tread your players. Players are leaving to private servers and people are getting frustrated and pissed by the whole situation. We realise you (or anyone else from Subagames) are new to this game and we don't expect you to immediately be an expert on managing a new game (while already managing several others). But at least a little bit more communication from your side would already do the trick for most of the Pristontale players.

Most players of the Pristontale community are on Discord. We don't expect you to join this discord server, if you don't want to. Just communicate your ideas and issues with SunnyZ (former forum/discord operator of Pristontale under GMSpooky) and he can help you with game related issues and assist in transmitting information to the players on discord. Just a suggestion which might ease up the work!

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers,
    Robbert

I understand PristonTale doesn't have attention right now, but as a CM I'd rather see the rants be sent to SubaGames in other ways. If you have already done so, I am slightly doubtful they'll even respond to this thread. So I'll close it down for now.

Godspeed PT players, I hope you get the attention you need.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.