Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transparency needed

Default Transparency needed

I am not here to argue or anything, many BCU tickets were put aside by GMs, 2-3 months no reply, while some people sending ticket on ANI side, and the next day someone is banned in BCU for reasons without proof.

Is there preferences among the GMs of this game? we players, need answers as this is getting out of hand day by day.

Tickets do not seem to solve anything, that's why i decided to bring it here
    • am noob and i know it
    • you are noob if i kill you, even a KS counts
    • eager to lvl up, lazy to grind
    • lvl 112 IG ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    • BCU

Default I support this thread.

I support this thread.
    Mkos - FLIGHT BRIGADE HAX - BCU

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/m8ch8/

Default The game is abandoned

Ace Online is abandoned as well, players do what they want, abusing glitchs, hacks, alts etc, ruining the game... Some players preffer moove to others servers like Chrome Rivals for some reasons, like active GMs, some events, new things in game and no tricks from bad players as we have in Ace Online...

Subagames keep losting more and more players to fake servers with more support to players.

Well done, Suba, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroMiguel97 View Post
    Ace Online is abandoned as well, players do what they want, abusing glitchs, hacks, alts etc, ruining the game... Some players preffer moove to others servers like Chrome Rivals for some reasons, like active GMs, some events, new things in game and no tricks from bad players as we have in Ace Online...

Subagames keep losting more and more players to fake servers with more support to players.

Well done, Suba, good work.
    The issue is not that, Chrome Rivals can close off anytime while the fun lasts, wp glitch is fixed apparently since i noticed eva/def cards went back around 6-7k wps, and 3 wps caps are not bought anymore.

For the events, i agree **still waiting for halloween event**
    • am noob and i know it
    • you are noob if i kill you, even a KS counts
    • eager to lvl up, lazy to grind
    • lvl 112 IG ||||||||||||||||||||||||||
    • BCU

Default Thread

I'm not sure we'll have an event at all, I mean people keep expecting it but it's already near the end of october...

I think for people like me that played a long time ago, and came back to check things out (starting from 0 again), at first, you don't really know what's going on, but once you dedicate some time to this game, it's hard to ignore some things, and super hard to ignore veteran players talking in open chat about all the cheating from players in either nation, or when you see it with your own eyes.

I don't really understand how we're supposed to support a game that doesn't have events and doesn't respond support tickets from players, or watch closely when some rules are broken .

Btw, other than Chrome Rivals, are there any other servers/platforms that are actually active? (assuming this doesn't break any forum rules, not that anyone could care anyways ...)

You know Ace has changed cause they used to ban for name dropping private servers. Now people are on here asking about it publicly lol
    Welcome to ACE Online; where the ground has more killmarks than anyone else.

Naivofoxaline - lvl 110 BGear (and a few foxaline buffbots/silencebots/snare & parabots)

Also duels in BBS1 C: - BGearModel

I'd like to complain about the GM enforcement of rules, or lack of thereof, but it's to the point where I have to think Suba is no longer willing to support the game. I am not a big spender, I put maybe $20-30 into the game each month, so if I stopped it wouldn't even be noticed. But for me and anyone else that puts money into the game, it's an investment. I don't want to feel like it's wasted by not having enough support for players to compete on an even playing field. All that means is an even enforcement of rules and prompt punishment for breaking them. I would honestly hate to see people banned, but at the very least they shouldn't be able to benefit from their rule breaking after they are caught.

Right now there is absolutely no confidence among the players in whoever Suba has working on the game. Which, I assume people is but it's extremely hard to tell at the moment. People are leaving constantly, some of them to private servers which seem more stable than the current AO. This deserves some kind of response, not for me, but for the players that have been in this server for a decade and that have provided the community that the game needs to stay alive for this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    I'd like to complain about the GM enforcement of rules, or lack of thereof, but it's to the point where I have to think Suba is no longer willing to support the game. I am not a big spender, I put maybe $20-30 into the game each month, so if I stopped it wouldn't even be noticed. But for me and anyone else that puts money into the game, it's an investment. I don't want to feel like it's wasted by not having enough support for players to compete on an even playing field. All that means is an even enforcement of rules and prompt punishment for breaking them. I would honestly hate to see people banned, but at the very least they shouldn't be able to benefit from their rule breaking after they are caught.

Right now there is absolutely no confidence among the players in whoever Suba has working on the game. Which, I assume people is but it's extremely hard to tell at the moment. People are leaving constantly, some of them to private servers which seem more stable than the current AO. This deserves some kind of response, not for me, but for the players that have been in this server for a decade and that have provided the community that the game needs to stay alive for this long.
    What is the suba staff even doing nowadays. Do they just clock in and play fortnite all day?
    Welcome to ACE Online; where the ground has more killmarks than anyone else.

Naivofoxaline - lvl 110 BGear (and a few foxaline buffbots/silencebots/snare & parabots)

Also duels in BBS1 C: - BGearModel

There's not a lot of support for ACE currently. A very experienced GM recently left, and he played an important role in answering tickets. Suba's other games are actually still quite popular apparently, and have just as many, if not more people trying to hack and exploit which is taking attention away from ACE.

It's not necessarily easy being a GM for ace now, since nobody really knows anything about the game. 99% of tickets are complete nonsense. Some of the hackusation videos are just an MG getting one shot by someone with RoR e13 10MM and claiming "it's impossible i have e10 defense armor." But since they don't play, they can't just immediately toss the ticket because they don't even know whats going on in the video. I was nearly banned once because the speed on my engine is rated for 560 but in the video I sent reporting a hacker, I was traveling at speeds over 560. "How is that possible?"

That's generally what we're working with. I think ZenDragoon has a bit more knowledge being he's been here forever, but the time he spends on this game seems to be pretty low.

Beyond that, it takes masang months to patch anything that breaks, which is out of suba's control.
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

Does masang even still work on crap for this game? I haven't seen a meaningful content update in literally years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast