Thread: Is Divine Souls still supported here ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Is Divine Souls still supported here ?

Greetings.

and yeah Divine Souls was my first MMO ;-; Played it back in 2011-2012.. When it was published by Outspark, but then it closed down... republished by AnyTv, closed down again and then republished again here. ;-;

It feels sad especially that i was present when the server shutdown clock was ticking in both Outspark and AnyTv. But seeing the game still here brought me tiny but still a spark of hope. I wonder if the game still supported here.

Thank you for any response ;-;.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperflankD5D0H View Post
    Greetings.

and yeah Divine Souls was my first MMO ;-; Played it back in 2011-2012.. When it was published by Outspark, but then it closed down... republished by AnyTv, closed down again and then republished again here. ;-;

It feels sad especially that i was present when the server shutdown clock was ticking in both Outspark and AnyTv. But seeing the game still here brought me tiny but still a spark of hope. I wonder if the game still supported here.

Thank you for any response ;-;.
    Well it's on steam but i guess you'd figured that out by now
    apart from that, the game is dead unfortunately.. wish they would've put some effort into it back in 2014, but ye ..