Thread: Maintenance for October 29th has concluded

Default Maintenance for October 29th has concluded

We apologize for the long wait. Weekly Maintenance has concluded. The update has fixed the issues with the Camo and Tinkerbell recolors not being in the game anymore, but the latest patch unfortunately did not restore the costumes to the Yinglong NPC which we hope to address in the very next patch as we work closely with Softstar to identify the issue. If the costumes did not reappear in your inventories, please send a support ticket to us so that we can find another way to restore your costumes. To apologize for the long delay and the issue, we've given players a 250% EXP bonus and a 25% drop bonus for the next week.

Default October 29th Maintenance

Greetings ZenDragoon,

I was wondering if we could get patch updates notes or changelogs for this maintenance as well as for future ones. It would be awesome too if there was also an approximate End Time, that way we can expect a 3/5/7 (x)hour maintenance.

Keep up the good work,
    D

Quote Originally Posted by YawarPuma View Post
    Greetings ZenDragoon,

I was wondering if we could get patch updates notes or changelogs for this maintenance as well as for future ones. It would be awesome too if there was also an approximate End Time, that way we can expect a 3/5/7 (x)hour maintenance.

Keep up the good work,
    D
    Thank you. I had let players know ahead of time in game that this maintenance was going to take extra time. But even then, we usually can't foresee how long maintenance was going to take.

This patch was mostly to fix the issue with the costumes but it also contains items we wish to release on item mall. Details are posted when they release.