Thread: Failed Update!

Exclamation Failed Update!

"Update failed! Disabled the button to Enter the game, please contact customer service for assistance" I just recently tried downloading this game cause I want to play it again and this happens every time I launch it, yes ive reinstalled it ,uninstalled it and done it all over again and again some help with this would be amazing!https://forum.subagames.com/images/smilies/Suba/mad.png
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm also having the same issue ):
    It keeps saying the Interface.xml files are incorrectly downloaded.
    I've tried completely uninstalling and wiping all the files from my computer, but I get the same error every time.
    domoerror.jpg

Dont worry guys i too having the same problem. i have wiped mine clean and re downloaded as well i wish they would fix this so my game would stay up!!!

Angry >:O

this is really frustrating interface.xml "Failed Update" and theres nothing i can freakin do to fix it,IVE BEEN TRYING FOR NEARLY 3 days now,sent a ticket,posted here, nothing about anything to help get it fixed Uninstalled around twenty times and reinstalled it even redownloaded it from the Suba games Domo webpage.

Lightbulb FINALLY A FIX FOR THIS ISSUE atleast until suba actually fixes it

i downloaded the steam version and copied & replaced the interface.xml from steamapps<common<DOMO_US<main<Language & steamapps<common<DOMO_US<main<Language<I18n INTO the one you download from the website and it worked perfectly fine afterwards, Just find the folder under Computer<Disk Drive<Suba Games<DOMO_US<Main<Language

Quote Originally Posted by Blakeamber4pBWv View Post
    i downloaded the steam version and copied & replaced the interface.xml from steamapps<common<DOMO_US<main<Language & steamapps<common<DOMO_US<main<Language<I18n INTO the one you download from the website and it worked perfectly fine afterwards, Just find the folder under Computer<Disk Drive<Suba Games<DOMO_US<Main<Language
    this worked thank you. it will probably be a long while before they fix this ):