Thread: To SUBAGAMES

Default To SUBAGAMES

We need SUBAGAMES to pay the attention that this requires, we know that there was a change of GM the same that tries to do everything possible but apparently still ignores many things and I think that this incapacitates it to be able to solve the problems that little by little They are killing this game that many people have played for many years.
    I request that SUBAGAMES pay attention to so many problems that the game presents. The most important problem is the need to update the antihack patch, we need this as soon as possible to the satisfaction of both parties (for us to be able to have security and guarantees of a legal game and by SUBAGAMES for a greater income with purchases of cash on the part of the players) otherwise I express my free and sincere opinion that it makes no sense to invest money in a game that does nothing for us users and customers. And at this same point to clarify that with so many mistakes and buggies of the game and without events there is no motivation to continue playing and much less continue to spend money on this game than by what we can understand by the company's behavior towards us we do not care any.
    I want to finish this with total sincerity and clarify that the purpose of my words is that I hope with all my heart that SUBAGAMES takes action on the matter with the problems that afflict our game. I also don't want to generate controversy with other players since as I repeat the purpose of my opinion is that we can have an improvement in the game to the satisfaction of all of us as a priston tale community.
    I express my gratitude to everyone who supports my request. Have a good day everyone.

13x Pikeman
    IGN: xxxVNxxx

Default suba games help the game Thank you

hack problem solution. also the game dc problem and agea lag poorma. put better eveto as esseciel and exp x2 / exp4 eveto santa and other eveto that I don't know how to see many. When thick it was very good game now it is boring and does not solve the general poor.Thank you

Default To SUBAGAMES

well first thank XxxvnxxX for taking this step and raise this problem that has many of us in uncertainty, I think the game is not going through its best days, we see that hackers walk with impunity, we also see players who have never Spent a dollar in SP overnight appear with items +18 +19 +20 of very high level, I think subagames should take this seriously and professionally, listen to our voices and give us a satisfactory solution because that's how the game is Do not feel like investing, listen to us and respond thanks

Default I don't think it's fair

It is not fair that there are people who dedicate time and money to the game to get certain types of items and anyone else comes and through hacks get them, I have seen how the people of the pt are leaving, the GM so far lacks experience and information about the game, it is becoming abandoned and boring, there are no more events and many bugs. It discourages us as players from investing cash, as it would be something absurd. Let's hope and upload you can do something.

Default Scam

We paid tons of money to get 1 shot'ed by hacker/s at Bless Castle every Saturday. If this is not a scam, then wtf is it Sam?

P.S: btw sam and scam rymthes, just in case you didn't notice.

Default to SUBAGAMES

I agree with xxxVNxxx. We need a quick response and solution. I don't feel like playing and much less investing in SP

Default Message to GM/Subagames

Not sure if the GM has any structural plans to change this in the future, but I would suggest looking into Xigncode and improving the system against hacks. Of course I don't know the organisational structure of Subagames and how far the GM can change this problem, but this is really bad publicity for a game and its online games publisher (Subagames). I bet if the GM would fix this hacking problem (by implementing a better anti-hack system) a lot of 'old' players will return to the game. Which will be fruitful for both the players and Subagames?

At this point I would almost hope Suba, together with the developers, will take down the servers for a period of time in order to fix the majority of the bugs and flaws in the game.

To list them:
    - Xigncode update; Top priority because this will prevent the game against hacks and duping (which is a severe problem atm)

- SoD bug; Survive or Die (Bellatra), aside from needing an update, is bugged and unplayable

- Ghost Castle bug; Ghost Castle (GC) is unplayable and bugged

- Aging bug; in several servers the aging system is not working properly

- Blessed Castle; Bless Castle (BC) is the pvp event that happens every Saturday in the castle and what most players enjoy most about this game. The fact that a hacker got the crown shows how f*cked up the game is. Aside from having hackers, the payment/rewarding system and Valhalla tower are bug for many years now..

Quote Originally Posted by Robbert3000 View Post
    Not sure if the GM has any structural plans to change this in the future, but I would suggest looking into Xigncode and improving the system against hacks. Of course I don't know the organisational structure of Subagames and how far the GM can change this problem, but this is really bad publicity for a game and its online games publisher (Subagames). I bet if the GM would fix this hacking problem (by implementing a better anti-hack system) a lot of 'old' players will return to the game. Which will be fruitful for both the players and Subagames?

At this point I would almost hope Suba, together with the developers, will take down the servers for a period of time in order to fix the majority of the bugs and flaws in the game.

To list them:
    - Xigncode update; Top priority because this will prevent the game against hacks and duping (which is a severe problem atm)

- SoD bug; Survive or Die (Bellatra), aside from needing an update, is bugged and unplayable

- Ghost Castle bug; Ghost Castle (GC) is unplayable and bugged

- Aging bug; in several servers the aging system is not working properly

- Blessed Castle; Bless Castle (BC) is the pvp event that happens every Saturday in the castle and what most players enjoy most about this game. The fact that a hacker got the crown shows how f*cked up the game is. Aside from having hackers, the payment/rewarding system and Valhalla tower are bug for many years now..

This is a problem that subagames could solve, but unfortunately they do not give it the importance it requires, apparently it does not want to invest more in this game. Due to the lack of interest in solving problems, many people are stopping playing and perhaps it is best that hackers continue to screw up the game and people stop buying cash until they solve something or at least show the interest it requires.
    I will continue to review and motivate more people on this issue until subagames answer this.
    I invite the community to join this thread and express their opinion, and communicate to those who have not yet decided, that things do not happen by themselves, we must make things happen.
    Have a good day.

13x Pikeman
    IGN: xxxVNxxx