Thread: Maintenance for November 26th has concluded

Default Maintenance for November 26th has concluded

Weekly Maintenance has concluded and we've applied a patch. Please see the following patch notes:
    -Lv. 15 Dragon's Call buff is increased from 80 seconds to 90 seconds
    -Earth Munchies are now giving out the proper snacks that give 30 attack
    -Helmet of King's Beloved from the Town God Temple as it is an item the developers didn't intend on releasing.
    -Some Item Mall items now have a level requirement to prevent players from buying items that they are not ready to use as well as other protective measures. We're still measuring what is the right level requirements for these items so please provide feedback
    -The period of Skill Scrolls being tradeable for a limited time has passed and have now reverted to non-tradeable

Also because GM ZenDragoon was sick and no GM was able to host last week's event, we'll be moving the Pet Exchange to this Thursday and Hide and Seek to this Friday.

About the item level requirement into the Item Mall, i think you should make a poll to get players advice.

As far as i can see, most items are obtainable in game without any level limitation and can be freely exchanged in the market by older players.
    Plus, you are limiting players that are planning their stuff before reaching the level of usage with putting level limits on the armor/weapon upgrade scrolls.

=> my own conclusion : i'm totally against those limitations. They are only bad for newcomers.

Quote Originally Posted by LoIcatKumi View Post
    About the item level requirement into the Item Mall, i think you should make a poll to get players advice.

As far as i can see, most items are obtainable in game without any level limitation and can be freely exchanged in the market by older players.
    Plus, you are limiting players that are planning their stuff before reaching the level of usage with putting level limits on the armor/weapon upgrade scrolls.

=> my own conclusion : i'm totally against those limitations. They are only bad for newcomers.
    -I agree her. Take please more next time the advices of players, if you not on discord you should maybe check it times to times or go ask players opinions etc...I would remove that lvl restrict personally too.