Well, I am to be honest discourage a bit by domo, let me get this straight. Less community, harder to recruit and finding newcomers plus the long way they need to go before getting strong to join you via raids if they not already giving up before they get to that rate. As vet player you all know that to become really strong you need to invest quite a lot of gold and time unless your are able to pay a crazy amount of sp right? I want to compare things like tigerman raid and tigerman vip raid, thoses who did know that tigerman vip raid is not 5 times stronger and harder but 100x time stronger than the normal tigerman raid...[Barely exaggerating] When you improved gears so much and you get kill 1 shot in the new raid, I keep wondering if my gears worth anything ( way to speak...)There is that challenge part I like to have, when I did trivern normal raid and vip trivern it was a hard challenge but a possible one in duo and more balance. I hate not being able to duo raids cuz I cant find op players who want to stick with me in my guild. I have my proud and I dont like asking for help or join a guild that already reached the max lvl guild when my guild still need guild rep scrolls to reach an higher lvl. Basically all I see is new raids going way too hard or new things we don't really need: always recolored pets or cossies, or mounts. Can be nice looking stuffs yet it don't help me improved, it just let me mount or wear another cossie or pet. We don't have enough of thoses yet in a way ?...
Elf and sprites and such...they great but the price...not to mention you need have all 8 of each elementals just so its give you a positive effect, geez the price in the end. Does I feel I want to spend on thoses today? If I was a celebrity lol maybe, but hey domo already lack of players, not that I dont wish to train them it would be so nice if it was only about that, but they have too to spend money a lot and they often end to stop playing. Anyway briefly, to me it's getting nonsense and unbalance and way too costly. Some ppl would disagree me cuz I should team and team and team, but I dont like teaming with other guilds, I am selfish maybe or greedy, yes but not greedy on all still...yet I am only greedy on raids. With friends I liked sharing if they were in my guild, np on that, my purpose was my guild, simple as that.