Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Can't log in

  1. #1

    Default Can't log in

    Anyone having issues logging in to the game? I can not log in but at the same time i am not getting any error messages. My screen remains on the main launcher.

  2. #2

    Default

    Having the same issue.

  3. #3

    Default

    was bout to say same thing keeps saying account net registered or pass is wrong 0.o yet i have a lvl 101 ag xD

  4. #4

    Default "THis ID has not been registered or the ID...."

    Same thing with my acc... is it mass hack or we get banned or what ?
    Finnaly got some time to play and cant because stiupid bug.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chinari View Post
    was bout to say same thing keeps saying account net registered or pass is wrong 0.o yet i have a lvl 101 ag xD
    Same thing happened couple weeks ago and it was again after a MS war. Waited couple hours and it was ok. This time can not log in. I thought server could be busy due to the goldie event but looks like this is something else. Let's wait and see.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiwatari911 View Post
    Same thing with my acc... is it mass hack or we get banned or what ?
    Finnaly got some time to play and cant because stiupid bug.
    Hi. I do not think it is ban or something because i am pretty sure from my side that i have never needed and attempted such a thing. So, ban is out of discussion. Could be some sort of server issue.

    By the way if you somehow received a ban, as soon as you hit enter after you input your password a message prompts on your screen about it. Once they banned one of my previous accounts by mistake and when i tried to log on, it was saying "account is banned till year 2222".

    Let's just be patient. It is just we are missing goldie event.

    Regards.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    There was a problem with the connection from ACE to the authentication. This problem is fixed now. Is it still a problem logging in?

  8. #8

    Default Log in problem has been fixed

    Quote Originally Posted by Saccharide View Post
    There was a problem with the connection from ACE to the authentication. This problem is fixed now. Is it still a problem logging in?
    Hello Saccharide. I have now tried and able to log in. Seems like no more problems with logging in.

    By the way when this problem happens launcher shows mothership times will be announced message. After problem fixed, now it shows date and time for MS wars.

    Thanks and regards.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitTheRed View Post
    Hello Saccharide. I have now tried and able to log in. Seems like no more problems with logging in.

    By the way when this problem happens launcher shows mothership times will be announced message. After problem fixed, now it shows date and time for MS wars.

    Thanks and regards.
    Yes, the effect was mutual so the web systems were also not able to get the MS/Outpost times.

  10. #10

    Default dont hold your breath

    i have not logged in since october.....because i can't ........tickets no reply since 2months ago...i have emailed them ...lol wrong email address on interactives website ....not surprised....i have phoned ....if there are any suggestions to get back in sure would like to hear them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •