Thread: GM

Default GM

Hello any gm here can add me on discord? my sale account is banned!!!.... i got a email the email says BANNED FOR SPEEDHACKING?????? are you for real first of all why we need speedhack if you have shaman buff second WHY a sale account gets banned for speedhack and now the part that got me realllllly mad i tryed to reconnect pristontale discord server and guess what it says BANNED then i copied the server name and added it in discord server to try and connect from there and guess what it says EXPIRED can anyone explain me what the heck is going on?

If you get "expired" error on discord, it means you have been banned from the discord channel.
    Please PM me your discord user name, should be in the form of "NAME#1234", we can check the ban reason and take it from there.

As for in game bans, you should submit a ticket to support.

Last edited by mauws; December 8th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Last edited by mauws; December 8th, 2019 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    If you get "expired" error on discord, it means you have been banned from the discord channel.
    Please PM me your discord user name, should be in the form of "NAME#1234", we can check the ban reason and take it from there.

As for in game bans, you should submit a ticket to support.
    a reason??? your kidding me right sunny? its an acc i havent used in years!!! only for selling how the **** can this one get banned for speedhack? Onehitwave #2934 and sorry for my cursing iam angry as hell!!!!
    and not only that cheating makes me sick for over 19 years now because of players that cant play fair iam the one who fighted cheats for over 19 years!!! and now i get banned for something I HATE!!! i been fighting for over 19 years lol!!!????