Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weekly Maintenance for January 14th will begin approximately at 11:45 AM EST

Default Weekly Maintenance for January 14th will begin approximately at 11:45 AM EST

Weekly Maintenance will begin approximately at 11:45 AM EST. We'll notify players once maintenance has concluded.

Zen, Please, FIX bless castle..... its been 3 weeks now.. and bring it back to Saturday 10am and make sure the tech turns it off from all servers... and please join our discord.. Teriaki is leaving and we'll have no contact with you guys, don't tell us via ticket cuz that takes weeks to get a simple reply from you guys.. i know its something out of your hands but there has to be something done about stuff in game.. and if you don't want to join at least add me on discord and i can inform you directly about the urgent stuff that happen in game, we can't live with just two days a week with tickets and have no contact at all.. its going to be so horrible. Faz#2868

And turn off Santa/Snowmen and Essence of Aging event they are been on for 3 weeks now... your ruining the game like this

Default join discord

yes please join us on discord for better commucation
    thc4me/jy

Default Discord

Move one whit your time Suba..and accept Your Gm to use DISCORD to contact whit the players... Forum so very old school...Its like kids game from the years 70... Move on whit your time and accept Discord.. And you also Zen... Join our discord..... Keep the game a live and join Discord Suba...

Please join our discord. You’re here because of us... we want to be here because of you. We want to play but is getting really hard to swallow this biscuit sir... join us to at least Inform us and give us a simple means of communication to problems existing in the game for months and years. We need your help and is not fair or professional for us to be in the dark while we spend money in a game that apparently nobody on your side cares about. Help us by at least extending to us means of communicating with you better by joining discord plz.

join PT discord pls ...

We need a GM on discord

Ye Join Discocd... Get in touch whit your players and learn from them...Since not all off you at suba are that smart.. Some off you just need players feedback...
    I have done alot of things over the years, but acting normal has never been one off them!!

discord maybe????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast