Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maintenance for February 4th has concluded

The only ones who would ask for that are just a bunch of elitist players who think that their armor size matters and makes them better.

Discord server is proof of that, they made it "to help new players" but they won't verify any player lower than 10x/12x not even mention actually helping anyone.

So sad this community is falling, I enjoy the more classic feeling of this pt1 but between lacking mods, being full of bugs and having arrogant players trying to keep new ones from enjoying the game I see not a bright future for it.

Default Level 88 Pike LF Party!

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    I've never seen someone ask for an exp event to be turned off.. and isn't the level cap 150? so what if "getting 1-112 is easy" if that's the case please tell me how as i can't find a single person to party with.
    Level 88 Pike here, LF party//someone to level with... nudge, nudge...

normally play on Awell
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsa View Post
    The only ones who would ask for that are just a bunch of elitist players who think that their armor size matters and makes them better.

Discord server is proof of that
    Exactly
    IGN Rosrok

Discord server is proof of that, they made it "to help new players" but they won't verify any player lower than 10x/12x not even mention actually helping anyone.

So sad this community is falling, I enjoy the more classic feeling of this pt1 but between lacking mods, being full of bugs and having arrogant players trying to keep new ones from enjoying the game I see not a bright future for it.

Exp is already x4 base from original pristontale rate, thats just an excuse for laziness nothing much on regards of events etc, there are different exp events like mini boss etc which benefit lower level more than high level, which is the best one to keep on instead of keeping the major exp event on for too long to just burn out the game faster its already been running for a month+ and it usually just runs 2weeks a year, and regards to discord, there are alot of hackers and dupers around thats why most of 1x-10x aren't verified fast enough.

there is no turn off! because gm dont know how to turn it off
    yeah cheers!!! high lvl players got mad of this long exp event, because it not fair for them, they grind so hard in their lvls, but now we got easy exp thats why.

This is the problem when you give power to monkey's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Killadeath View Post
    Level 88 Pike here, LF party//someone to level with... nudge, nudge...

normally play on Awell
    Come on, find me on discord Tourmaline#5512 and send request. I help you lvl

Quote Originally Posted by JadeATA View Post
    This is the problem when you give power to monkey's hand.

monkey who caught you cheating multiple times you mean?

stop applying to discord on different accounts, your just wasting your time ^^

Default How to leave the PT's Discord channel

Idk how to make you become mod or admin there, maybe same like other Most Value Player. But just change your name to Tourmaline, a mod there will scare you and kick you out there.
    Said cheat without any proof, even i can give a proof he break the rule, he can use his MVP's power to ban you.
    Not his game, but his rule. lol

Quote Originally Posted by FarmieFS View Post
    Idk how to make you become mod or admin there, maybe same like other Most Value Player. But just change your name to Tourmaline, a mod there will scare you and kick you out there.
    Said cheat without any proof, even i can give a proof he break the rule, he can use his MVP's power to ban you.
    Not his game, but his rule. lol
    First of all, if someone got banned, his account was surely investigated by GM, and thats what happened in your case
    Spoopy checked your account and you have been caught buying dupes and hiding them
    In other mule accounts lol.. whos there to blame but yourself?

On the other hand, i wasn’t the one who even ban you on discord 2days ago.

There is no place for cheaters around like you Tourmaline, find another game i don’t know when will you understand this..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast