Thread: connexion issues

Default connexion issues

Hello,

Since this afternoon me and some friends can't connect to the game, when you are already connected u don't have problem but if u quit u can't reconnect, so we can't play.

Other people have this problem?

I have the same problem

This has happened a lot before. Usually you can tell if you try to sign in and there is a delay before it tells you your password doesn't match. The cash shop ingame will also be down, so I assume the problem is with the server that stores the account information. There's nothing you can do, you just have to wait for them to fix it.

I just wish they'd pull the plug entirely, instead of bugging the players with this kind of amateur bs. They can't even manage to keep a simple account server up and running.

Quote Originally Posted by Corak_the_Mysterious View Post
    This has happened a lot before. Usually you can tell if you try to sign in and there is a delay before it tells you your password doesn't match. The cash shop ingame will also be down, so I assume the problem is with the server that stores the account information. There's nothing you can do, you just have to wait for them to fix it.
    thx for information corak

Default Connections issues

Hi, i cant connect to the game, no ms time on launcher and impossible to connect. Can you do Something pls? ty

Angry

yea I can't get password to work?

Default connection

me too problem

hmm thats annoying, but if its a recurring problem, any idea how long it normaly takes till they fix it? cant login for the last few hours.

It's been fixed now and I'm monitoring it to see if it's recurring