Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAT Final Announcement

Post MAT Final Announcement

Greetings players of M.A.T.

It is with heavy hearts that we announce today that Mission Against Terror; our prized IP that has made players happy for many years, will no longer be supported by us at SubaGames. All of us here at SubaGames express out sincerest gratitude to our players and those who supported M.A.T. in its prime and for the years since.

But fret not! This does not mean that the game is shutting down; M.A.T. will continue to exist in its current state for as long as we are able, and as long as player's are enjoying it! We urge all players to enjoy your time in M.A.T. and though some features will not work properly anymore, please continue sending bugs and other issues through our ticket system.

In addition, as SubaGames moves forwards despite this loss; we fully intend to bring the players of M.A.T. along with us, and so we will be offering special packages to all players who joined use in these many years of M.A.T.'s success. These packages will be available in the near future during the release of our upcoming titles; and we hope that when the time comes, the community that was built up over so many years can stay together, strongly knit, and move on with us.

Thanks..........................................

Default .

Nice!
    When will you guys open the server files for private server creation?
    Jajaja

PS: Jazzy sucks
    Last edited by IMrDevil; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:08 PM.

Default uwu mat rippy wippy

x3 nuzzles, pounces on you, uwu you so warm
    Couldn't help but notice your bulge from across the floor
    Nuzzles your necky wecky-tilde murr-tilde, hehe
    Unzips your baggy ass pants, oof baby you so musky
    Take me home, pet me, and make me yours and don't forget to stuff me
    See me wag my widdle baby tail all for your buldgy-wuldgy
    Kissies and lickies your neck
    I hope daddy likies
    Nuzzles and wuzzles your chest (Yuh)
    I be gettin’ thirsty
    uwu
    Hey, I got a little itch, you think you can help me?
    Only seven inches long, uwu, PLEASE ADOPT ME????
    Paws on your buldge as I lick my lips (UwU, punish me please)
    'Bout to hit 'em with this furry **** (He don't see it comin')

PS: JAZZY BEST MOD <3 uwu senpai pls adopt me
    Last edited by Kalez; March 23rd, 2020 at 01:12 PM.

I was enjoying everything until you lied about jazzy being a good MOD

Quote Originally Posted by Kalez View Post
    x3 nuzzles, pounces on you, uwu you so warm
    Couldn't help but notice your bulge from across the floor
    Nuzzles your necky wecky-tilde murr-tilde, hehe
    Unzips your baggy ass pants, oof baby you so musky
    Take me home, pet me, and make me yours and don't forget to stuff me
    See me wag my widdle baby tail all for your buldgy-wuldgy
    Kissies and lickies your neck
    I hope daddy likies
    Nuzzles and wuzzles your chest (Yuh)
    I be gettin’ thirsty
    uwu
    Hey, I got a little itch, you think you can help me?
    Only seven inches long, uwu, please adopt me
    Paws on your buldge as I lick my lips (UwU, punish me please)
    'Bout to hit 'em with this furry **** (He don't see it comin')

PS: JAZZY BEST MOD <3 uwu senpai pls adopt me

Default Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by IMrDevil View Post
    I was enjoying everything until you lied about jazzy being a good MOD
    heheheheheheheheh

From my understanding the game is going to stay in this condition? You guys will not fix the gems/speed bug/the eagle and
    the weekly events (Spenders/ sp-to-gold / attendance.. etc) ?! I think i talk for all the MAT players when i say that we asked you to fix them for MORE than enough times.
    Good doggy

Lightbulb What next to the game.

Hello Alectronas, If there is somebody who wants to buy this game? is he able to do it? and how much would it cost?

Thumbs down Finally Quit GM, it's to late announcement lol

Finally Quit GM, it's to late announcement lol

Quote Originally Posted by Alectronas View Post
    Greetings players of M.A.T.

It is with heavy hearts that we announce today that Mission Against Terror; our prized IP that has made players happy for many years, will no longer be supported by us at SubaGames. All of us here at SubaGames express out sincerest gratitude to our players and those who supported M.A.T. in its prime and for the years since.

But fret not! This does not mean that the game is shutting down; M.A.T. will continue to exist in its current state for as long as we are able, and as long as player's are enjoying it! We urge all players to enjoy your time in M.A.T. and though some features will not work properly anymore, please continue sending bugs and other issues through our ticket system.

In addition, as SubaGames moves forwards despite this loss; we fully intend to bring the players of M.A.T. along with us, and so we will be offering special packages to all players who joined use in these many years of M.A.T.'s success. These packages will be available in the near future during the release of our upcoming titles; and we hope that when the time comes, the community that was built up over so many years can stay together, strongly knit, and move on with us.

Default Mat online and Suba Games

Hi, I have been playing this game for years, and its been quite one of my favorite games ever. I really dont want the game to end like this. My main question is, could we hire someone to fix the game for us? to give us patches, pretty much to keep this game going!! We have a good community and we all want to have fun and we all want to see this game rock and roll. I would kindly ask for you Electronas (i am sorry if i am spelling it wrong) and subagames to reconsider! or at least to try to fix it. The game is a legit pay to win, so i dont understand why the game is dying, patches were expensive how could the game die?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast