Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faz - Who ever you are!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    myst1c , i think we have only engaged a conversation together like once in game for the past 2years+ ? I have nothing against you, and as mike said, discord had many accounts, including hackers on discord, the only way was to clear all the accounts that were either inactive, verified without a picture etc,

all this was made to make things better for you and others who love the game, it took me over 6hours to go through 80% of the accounts around 800, why would i go do all this? Do i have anything against you? no, have i had any incidents with you previously? no? i dont like you? no, i dont even know you..

So stop taking things in such ways, as i said i spent hours cleaning up things, im sry ur account was one of them, you either did not have your discord name as your nickname to know its you or you havent verified with a picture, cuz all of those 800+ accounts were removed for the same reason, so its not only you, if i spent that much time making things better for you, you arent ready to spend 2minutes to verify again? you see how silly it sounds?

your free to join back if you wish looking forward to see you on board again

Well Faz, You see I'm not going to spend my time again joining (Your) "Discord"... Remember, It's not a "official" site for ePT nor the fact the 2 sites SunnyZ plays around in, But the community can enjoy!!! The 800 accounts that you did blow threw, I'm almost sure of this monkey that can press buttons on a keyboard you blew threw for no reason!!! (I bet at least 200 out of the 800 you deleted was legit...)

As your trying to stand in as a "Chief" you should maybe stand back and smell the coffee.. I'm sure you have seen the endless hours that SunnyZ has put into this game for it to only come back and bite him..

#ToManyChiefs
    my5t1c lvl 130

Quote Originally Posted by My5t1c View Post
    Well Faz, You see I'm not going to spend my time again joining (Your) "Discord"... Remember, It's not a "official" site for ePT nor the fact the 2 sites SunnyZ plays around in, But the community can enjoy!!! The 800 accounts that you did blow threw, I'm almost sure of this monkey that can press buttons on a keyboard you blew threw for no reason!!! (I bet at least 200 out of the 800 you deleted was legit...)

As your trying to stand in as a "Chief" you should maybe stand back and smell the coffee.. I'm sure you have seen the endless hours that SunnyZ has put into this game for it to only come back and bite him..

#ToManyChiefs
    Is your problem "Faz" ?

or your problem is you got kicked out?

Cuz i might of not be the person who even kicked you out, but yet your taking a go at me lol.. if you don't want to rejoin, its up2you, i don't really care.. i've explained to you being one of the mods on the server why you were removed, you either did not have a verification picture or your account was not the same name as your ign or very inactive, simple as that.

But hey, its always Faz's fault, maybe some people do not like my presents, might take too much of the spotlights being Faz, but hey, I'm doing the right things to make this game head into the right direction,

Look at Tourmaline, was caught hiding a Greedy Gaunt he purchased from a hacker in one of his mules, and now he's been crying on the forums for almost a year cuz of it, and isn't allowed on discord anymore, if it wasn't for me he would still have that duped gaunt in game right now, which isn't good for the game, + the countless items that i was the reason of them being removed from game..

There are no longer any hackers on discord.

Duplicate items have dropped down to like 99% in the past month in game, and hopefully will continue to be that way

Hackers haven't showed up to bless castle for 3months+ now, not counting last week.

Do you think this all happened as a coincidence ?

Hate me if you wish too, I couldn't care less anymore tbh with you, I'm just sick of being nice to people who try to get a go at me for no reason given by me to them, so as long as im doing the right thing i don't care what haters say or think :*

Is your problem "Faz" ?

Cuz i might of not be the person who even kicked you out, but yet your taking a go at me lol.. if you don't want to rejoin, its up2you, i don't really care.. i've explained to you being one of the mods on the server why you were removed, you either did not have a verification picture or your account was not the same name as your ign or very inactive, simple as that.

But hey, its always Faz's fault, maybe some people do not like my presents, might take too much of the spotlights being Faz, but hey, I'm doing the right things to make this game head into the right direction,

Look at Tourmaline, was caught hiding a Greedy Gaunt he purchased from a hacker in one of his mules, and now he's been crying on the forums for almost a year cuz of it, and isn't allowed on discord anymore, if it wasn't for me he would still have that duped gaunt in game right now, which isn't good for the game, + the countless items that i was the reason of them being removed from game..

Duplicate items have dropped down to like 99% in the past month in game, and hopefully will continue to be that way

Hackers haven't showed up to bless castle for 3months+ now, not counting last week.

Hate me if you wish too, I couldn't care less anymore tbh with you, I'm just sick of being nice to people who try to get a go at me for no reason given by me to them, so as long as im doing the right thing i don't care what haters say or think :*
    Look, it's MVP show time, this is his power. Don't mess with him, My5t1c, he can ban you for any reason and make it reasonable.
    Said "not be the person who even kicked you out" but know step by step
    Said "I'm doing the right things" then what is the illegit trade proof i have here?
    Any other lies? Who know
    Tourmaline United

fb/quan.tourmaline

Unfortunately it is inevitable when cleaning up the discord channel (which HAD to be done, it was a nightmare with all the trolls and hackers) some innocents were removed, was not only FAZ removing people, both Mike and I were cleaning it too.

I do apoligies you were mistakenly removed, must feel betrayed in some sense.
    As Faz said it takes 2 minutes out of your time to rejoin and verify to a much cleaner, neater more wholesome Discord server.

Hope to see you around My5t1c

And yes, Faz... WHOOOOO ARE YOU? WHO WHO, WHO WHO, I REALLY WANNA KNOW!

Last edited by SunnyZ; April 5th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.

Is your problem "Faz" ?

No!!! I don't have a problem with you Faz, I really don't even know who you are or what you even do.. If your going to do something an make the community a better place for the better of the people then you should do your home work a bit better... An now your telling me you couldn't of compared the several lists of players that is available to you before you started to kick folks out of it??? It's not like my nick name that was in Discord wasn't on the lists that is hanging around... (I'm not your hater Faz, I just think you should of done a better job of what you did or doing before you jumped or leaped over the edge...)

Mike, I can tell he didn't kick me out of the Discord cuz he has stepped back an hasn't had much more the less of what he has to say..

Now you have SunnyZ trying to stick his thumb out going blah blah blah like normal trying to stick up for the work your claiming you have done... (Sure, SunnyZ I can believe it when you barely get on your own server an play ePT...)(But you play on Discord enough to kinda keep tabs on what is going on..) Play your games, I'm not buying it...

#ToManyChiefs
    my5t1c lvl 130

Quote Originally Posted by My5t1c View Post
    No!!! I don't have a problem with you Faz, I really don't even know who you are or what you even do.. If your going to do something an make the community a better place for the better of the people then you should do your home work a bit better... An now your telling me you couldn't of compared the several lists of players that is available to you before you started to kick folks out of it??? It's not like my nick name that was in Discord wasn't on the lists that is hanging around... (I'm not your hater Faz, I just think you should of done a better job of what you did or doing before you jumped or leaped over the edge...)

Mike, I can tell he didn't kick me out of the Discord cuz he has stepped back an hasn't had much more the less of what he has to say..

Now you have SunnyZ trying to stick his thumb out going blah blah blah like normal trying to stick up for the work your claiming you have done... (Sure, SunnyZ I can believe it when you barely get on your own server an play ePT...)(But you play on Discord enough to kinda keep tabs on what is going on..) Play your games, I'm not buying it...

#ToManyChiefs
    not much i can say anymore, some in my clan who were active but had not verified with a picture or did not have their accounts as their ign's were removed too, and had to verify again, so who are you to be different than anyone else? and to tell me to do my home work instead of being thankful that there were someone people who are actuallyd doing stuff to make things better for the community and the game, people who had their accounts removed got verified again and had no issues, except you.. so like i said, you free to join again if you wish, if not then quit the crying cuz it wont take you anywhere, and this tourmaline is an example for you to look at ^^;

https://gyazo.com/615823439af39344295022f01d1f0b3b
    Last edited by Faz; April 6th, 2020 at 05:11 AM.

I have checked back all the thread they complain about faz and _w[i]nter_, they all removed. That's miracle.
    I think this one will be remove soon.

No chance for anyone break the rule but him.
    Tourmaline United

fb/quan.tourmaline

Long story short, you are free to join again, if you want to.

Closing thread as you got your answer, this is just turning into complaint central and going nowhere fast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12