Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Faz - Who ever you are!!!!!

Default Faz - Who ever you are!!!!!

I really want to thank you for taking me out of the discord channel... I have been checked out and didn't need your approval to be on ePT discord... Thank you!!! I didn't do anything or say a word to you or in DISCORD at that matter in any harm or matter to be kicked off.. I think at this point you should be asked to step back an be a Indian... 2 many Chiefs...
    my5t1c lvl 130

Quote Originally Posted by My5t1c View Post
    I really want to thank you for taking me out of the discord channel... I have been checked out and didn't need your approval to be on ePT discord... Thank you!!! I didn't do anything or say a word to you or in DISCORD at that matter in any harm or matter to be kicked off.. I think at this point you should be asked to step back an be a Indian... 2 many Chiefs...
    Faztale is real, kicked out all of top player who one not on his side. lol

Discord is not an official Suba Discord. The Mods that run it including myself decided to remove all inactive, unverified and duplicate accounts. We previously had over 1000 accounts in that server and we all know that there is less than 300 active players. You are free to rejoin, it takes 2 minutes to rejoin and post a ss as per the welcome notification. If you don't want to do that you are also free to not join and express your dislike for being removed here. As one of the Discord mods let me just say that the majority of people have no idea what Faz has done for the game, I can say that as one of the Leaders of a rival clan. To anyone that is worries with the direction ePT is heading, I say sit back and relax good changes are coming.
    Assasin8r 14x Fighter
    Proud member of OHxR3B1RTH

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin8r View Post
    Discord is not an official Suba Discord. The Mods that run it including myself decided to remove all inactive, unverified and duplicate accounts. We previously had over 1000 accounts in that server and we all know that there is less than 300 active players. You are free to rejoin, it takes 2 minutes to rejoin and post a ss as per the welcome notification. If you don't want to do that you are also free to not join and express your dislike for being removed here. As one of the Discord mods let me just say that the majority of people have no idea what Faz has done for the game, I can say that as one of the Leaders of a rival clan. To anyone that is worries with the direction ePT is heading, I say sit back and relax good changes are coming.

MMMMMMMMMM.... Sounds GRRRRREAT Mike!!! I had been verified!!! I have been active!!! An, I didn't have a duplicate account!!!! Just, Because I didn't post much or say much in the group chat didn't mean a thing... I'm not seeing much changes in ePT at all... GL!!! But toooooooooooo many CHIEFS!!!

You have done 909 posts since Dec. 2013!!
    I've done 210 posts since Nov. 2009!!

Why do, I have to show that I'm active to anyone???
    Last edited by My5t1c; April 4th, 2020 at 12:04 PM.
    my5t1c lvl 130

Quote Originally Posted by Assasin8r View Post
    The new change i saw is a GM ask me why i drop boss crystal for trade and an other GM tell drop and dissapear it's not a bug, it's a feature.

MMMMMMMMMM.... Sounds GRRRRREAT Mike!!! I had been verified!!! I have been active!!! An, I didn't have a duplicate account!!!! Just, Because I didn't post much or say much in the group chat didn't mean a thing... I'm not seeing much changes in ePT at all... GL!!! But toooooooooooo many CHIEFS!!!

You have done 909 posts since Dec. 2013!!
    I've done 210 posts since Nov. 2009!!

Why do, I have to show that I'm active to anyone???
    myst1c , i think we have only engaged a conversation together like once in game for the past 2years+ ? I have nothing against you, and as mike said, discord had many accounts, including hackers on discord, the only way was to clear all the accounts that were either inactive, verified without a picture etc,

all this was made to make things better for you and others who love the game, it took me over 6hours to go through 80% of the accounts around 800, why would i go do all this? Do i have anything against you? no, have i had any incidents with you previously? no? i dont like you? no, i dont even know you..

So stop taking things in such ways, as i said i spent hours cleaning up things, im sry ur account was one of them, you either did not have your discord name as your nickname to know its you or you havent verified with a picture, cuz all of those 800+ accounts were removed for the same reason, so its not only you, if i spent that much time making things better for you, you arent ready to spend 2minutes to verify again? you see how silly it sounds?

your free to join back if you wish looking forward to see you on board again

Quote Originally Posted by PatronPRS View Post
    Faztale is real, kicked out all of top player who one not on his side. lol

even a monkey can press buttons on a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    even a monkey can press buttons on a keyboard.
    Yeah, that's why they give power to monkey's hand.

Quote Originally Posted by JadeATA View Post
    Yeah, that's why they give power to monkey's hand.
    hate me if you want Tourmaline, your the one who caused your account to get banned by buying dupes from a hacker and hiding them in one of your mules, dont blame me, dont make me look bad for your own mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Faz View Post
    hate me if you want Tourmaline, your the one who caused your account to get banned by buying dupes from a hacker and hiding them in one of your mules, dont blame me, dont make me look bad for your own mistake
    Anyone dare to hate MVP. He's a guy break the rule, use illegit trade to climb up and try to hide his guilty. And guess, now he have power to quarantine anyone he don't like.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast