Thread: HI new player after 8 years need help

Default HI new player after 8 years need help

hi i have some questions. last log in 8 yrs ago and I could log in here but not on game. i don't know why I couldn't log in on game. don't know where to get help.

Default servers are still down?

hey, same here. can't connect to the servers from some reason. you got any help?

Default Server shutdown

Quote Originally Posted by J4mBi7z43V3R View Post
    hi i have some questions. last log in 8 yrs ago and I could log in here but not on game. i don't know why I couldn't log in on game. don't know where to get help.
    The server was shut down for a while due to problems with hackers.

This is from the discord page (new way to post announcements instead of the ePT official forum)

Dailo19/07/2020
    @everyone Hi All! As you all are aware. We are currently working on an all encompassing solution for PT1. We apologize for the issues that all have experienced. GM Alectoronas have stated in the recent announcement our stance on the matter. As such, I won't be repeating our stance here. Please be advised that the PT1 server has been temporarily shut down. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Rest assured brighter days will be ahead. Thanks everyone for your loyal support and patience.

Dailo22/07/2020
    @everyone Hi all, we know you are all looking for a ETA on actual dates. We are not yet in a position to confirm the resumption date but rest assured we are working closely with the development team on a solution at this point. We know you would all like actual dates. We will update again once we are able to confirm definitive time frame.

You can join discord:
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=89526
    Last edited by Mikel993; July 26th, 2020 at 11:22 AM.