Thread: Hi guys,i need help!!!

Unhappy Hi guys,i need help!!!

When I trade with another character, the trade is cancelled because the other character is overweight, and then the item is randomly placed in the item column, resulting in a piece of equipment falling on the ground. At that time, I picked it up without looking at the inventory. As a result, I couldn't put it in the inventory or throw it away, the character couldn't move, couldn't trade, and couldn't click the scroll. What should I do? Tickets have been sent to GM but no one has replied to me. So I want to ask for help here. What should I do?
    Inked123_LI.jpg

Default Uhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by FlameColour View Post
    When I trade with another character, the trade is cancelled because the other character is overweight, and then the item is randomly placed in the item column, resulting in a piece of equipment falling on the ground. At that time, I picked it up without looking at the inventory. As a result, I couldn't put it in the inventory or throw it away, the character couldn't move, couldn't trade, and couldn't click the scroll. What should I do? Tickets have been sent to GM but no one has replied to me. So I want to ask for help here. What should I do?
    Inked123_LI.jpg

You are overweight mate. Log back in game and press 1,2 or3 repeatly to empty potion bottles. Keep your mana but get rid of life or stamia potions until your weight is normal again...Easy Peasy mate.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman007 View Post
    You are overweight mate. Log back in game and press 1,2 or3 repeatly to empty potion bottles. Keep your mana but get rid of life or stamia potions until your weight is normal again...Easy Peasy mate.
    His problem is about space, not weight, so emptying pots won't solve the problem.

He can, however, press M to enlarge the map then he can walk out of town to drop the item.

Quote Originally Posted by Gangkai View Post
    His problem is about space, not weight, so emptying pots won't solve the problem.

He can, however, press M to enlarge the map then he can walk out of town to drop the item.
    this cant work, you cant press M in richarten,cant drop also

and my ticket already send like 1 week,nobody check on it

party go gc can drop

Default thank you very much???MY MAN???

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkrab View Post
    party go gc can drop
    You're amazing. You solved my problem. love ya~mua<3333

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by FlameColour View Post
    this cant work, you cant press M in richarten,cant drop also

and my ticket already send like 1 week,nobody check on it
    I'm sorry. I tried it after I answered. It didn't work, but I forgot to come back and update. It used to work that way. I didn't know that had been changed

However, I saw that you have solved your problem. That's a good outcome.
    Last edited by Gangkai; June 23rd, 2020 at 08:43 PM.