Thread: Headset Game Audio Issue

Default Headset Game Audio Issue

I purchased a black recon 200 headset from Turtle Beach, when I plugged it into my controller I expected to be able to hear both the game audio and the chat with my FM WhatsApp Apk friends from Call of Duty.

I cannot get the game audio through the headset, the chat mixer slider that is supposed to appear in audio settings does not pop up when the headset is plugged in, but there is nothing wrong with the headset is I have listen to music on my phone through it.

I brought the headset to a friend's house and have the same issue, is it some possible update or something I need?

Default Check these 2 methods

Press Windows key + X
    Click Device Manager
    Expand Sound, video and game controllers

or
    First, run the Playing audio troubleshoot - open Start > Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot
    Scroll down, select Playing audio
    Click Run the troubleshooter

or update your audio driver

Unhappy CosmicByte headset sound issue

Quote Originally Posted by David24 View Post
    I purchased a black recon 200 headset from Turtle Beach, when I plugged it into my controller I expected to be able to hear both the game audio and the chat with my FM WhatsApp Apk friends from Call of Duty.

I cannot get the game audio through the headset, the chat mixer slider that is supposed to appear in audio settings does not pop up when the headset is plugged in, but there is nothing wrong with the headset is I have listen to music on my phone through it.

I brought the headset to a friend's house and have the same issue, is it some possible update or something I need?
    I am having the same kinda issue with a CosmicByte headset, after changing the audio output in settings it did not change.