Thread: What happen in the game and where are GMs?

Default What happen in the game and where are GMs?

Hi every one
    I played this game more than 15 years old, send ticket to GM about bugs or hacked when aging Item greem armor +15 with EOA+H its not ready DC happening and re+login game all of Item+EOA H and sheltons to be lost from my inventory. The ticket send to GM since Jun 15, 2020 . now no reply no action. How I can do pls? capture picture attached [HR][/H2020-6-16-4-4-38.jpgR]

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by taechin2 View Post
    Hi every one
    I played this game more than 15 years old, send ticket to GM about bugs or hacked when aging Item greem armor +15 with EOA+H its not ready DC happening and re+login game all of Item+EOA H and sheltons to be lost from my inventory. The ticket send to GM since Jun 15, 2020 . now no reply no action. How I can do pls? capture picture attached [HR][/H2020-6-16-4-4-38.jpgR]
    welcome to the place where you can come and waste your time and money. this wonderful world where with or without GM the game falls apart. But that's not all, you can open a ticket or post in the forum, and nothing will happen because SubaGames doesn't give a **** about the opinion of their players and hires inexperienced GMS for low salaries and if you complain, you can only say: "Yes you don't like it, you can go "and she is right. so stop wasting time and money here at BuggTale or HackTale and look for other games that are out there in lots and better than this server.

13x Pikeman
    IGN: xxxVNxxx