Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Weekly Maintenance for September 15th will begin approximately at 11:30 AM EST

  1. #11

    Default ^_^

    hi gm is it impossible to exchange the suba points to mileage points?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pjdgxgamin65eCi View Post
    hi gm is it impossible to exchange the suba points to mileage points?
    Hello, you quote me. I'm not a GM.
    If you want to talk a GM, he never get here, try on discord.
    About your question, no, you can't.
    Klya - AS 11x

  3. #13

    Default HI!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klya View Post
    Hello, you quote me. I'm not a GM.
    If you want to talk a GM, he never get here, try on discord.
    About your question, no, you can't.
    [QUOTE=Klya;938575]https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=128499[/Q
    du u know wat is event for dis comming march ty..

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    800

    Default

    [QUOTE=WALANYA05;939127]
    Quote Originally Posted by Klya View Post
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=128499[/Q
    du u know wat is event for dis comming march ty..
    Post is here :
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthre...141#post939141
    Klya - AS 11x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •