Thread: Tribute to SunnyZ

Default Tribute to SunnyZ

I'm surprised that you guys announced a new discord, without a word for Sunnyz who will now retire from PT after long years of respectable services.

Bro, you deserve a cheer for watever you do now.

Been a fun 15 years, but the current state of this publishing company is just unacceptable.
    So incompetent, lack of communication, zero progress of hacking issues, no tickets being answered.

Time to move on

Default Sunny

Youre a legend Sunny. your climbing videos will forever be cherished and hopefully you crawl your way back here broooooooooooo

Real PT gamer never quit, I know you are just going off line broder Sunnyz. You are a great help to our community.
    Looking forward for your coming back!
    Show less emotions, you will live longer

IGN: Rapier 11x mule pike

Sunny,
    You passed you lvl 80 mech gear down to me ages ago. You seriously changed the game for me that day. Thank you then and now. Best wishes to you in the future!

-Joe
    GodOfTheWinds~10x Mech
    [JackTheRipper]~ 9x Knight
    1nfamous Vice

Glad I popped onto the forums today...

Thanks for everything you have done for the community over the years, Sunny!

Take it easy, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    Been a fun 15 years, but the current state of this publishing company is just unacceptable.
    So incompetent, lack of communication, zero progress of hacking issues, no tickets being answered.

Time to move on

SunnyZ,

You will be very very missed Sunny! Hell I am missing you already man haha, but seriously I do wish for the best of luck for ye and I also hope you and your work is appreciated as much as we appreciated you and the wonders you've done for us all. And as for where ever you may be roaming to... I would assume it is good enough not only to need a pro like you but worthy of you awell.. Any idea if there will be or is a new GM now?
    Last edited by SirMolt; September 27th, 2020 at 02:10 PM.
    Moltar Pikeman 10x

MoltarMech Mechanician 9x

SirMolt Magician 9x

Experi Priestess 9x

Default good bye and see you again!

I never forget you, SunnyZ. I just come back after 6 years and happy that some old friends still there. I hope you will come back someday.

You quit? I just came back after 5 years.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

awee thankyou for everything !
    Clan - TwiSted