Thread: False ban for > Speed Hacking and Re-attack hacking

Angry False ban for > Speed Hacking and Re-attack hacking

Before this happens to anyone. I would like everyone to know this game is played by players everywhere around the world some calls this an international game. Now I've got a ban for speed hacking, re-attack hacking, and how did this happened to me? I have never used any hack every since. Anything has been clean for so long 2 years ago until present. Now, if this happens to you. Please kindly do the same post in forums why you get a ban about speed hacking or reattack hacking even you dont do this sorta things, is it maybe someone reporting you for false reports? or someone just trolling? the Game is still alive, If the person here is one of my accusers, please kindly be judged of what you report falsely. This isn't a funny thing you could make on this. I would consider of latency problems, or maybe the accuser is a lagboat he only see people teleporting because he is the person who is lagging and just sends a report to the Game Master about the issue and ban someone who isnt hacking. Seriously, or its just maybe a person who is giving a grudge at you? what are your suggestions people?

ReadyplayerRUN

Thumbs up Same happened to me many years ago

Hello ReadyPlayerOne,

Many years ago there was a player called Grace_Santos, some said player was a "she and she got me banned with a false report. Believe me i followed the very same path as you are following now and i had created a post asking about myself to the community if anyone ever felt like i was hacking or not? That post saved my account for good and AceOnline community defended me for good then i got my gear back.

I believe and hope that people will be helpful and you will get your account back very soon.

Cheers!

HitTheRed (Ex-Gifted)

Unhappy False reports to harras bcu players.

Lately we are seeing an interesting phenomenon in Ace Online, which is the polarization of players regarding nationality.

On the Bcu side we have Americans, Brazilians, French and some others.
    On Ani's side we have Latinos in general, Europeans, Taiwanese, and some Filipinos.

And the issue of "ping" latency causes serious problems in terms of gameplay, the issue with the current scenario is that some Latin players who play BG have been abusing this for a long time.

Among these are Vans, Imbik, Tony and mainly Dantax who is already nicknamed Goku the teleporter, All them from same Thundercats brigade.

If you were reported by one of them, it goes against the players' rules of conduct because, they are doing this deliberately, which violates rule number 17;

“You will not use the Suba Games Support System to inflict harm upon, falsely accuse or harass other players, to submit false reports on any issue, or to cause undue load on the ACE Online and / or Suba Games servers, as well as any other servers owned and operated by Suba Games and Wicked Interactive Ltd. Individuals who abuse the reporting function will be investigated and will face possible account suspension or termination. ”

https://ace.subagames.com/rules_of_conduct.aspx

I really hope that these guys who made this fake report will be punished properly.

Att; Tica
    Hax, Bcu Side.
    Playing since 2011.
    Last edited by MhEy; October 28th, 2020 at 03:00 PM.

Thumbs down Latin Latency

Quote Originally Posted by MhEy View Post
    And the issue of "ping" latency causes serious problems in terms of gameplay, the issue with the current scenario is that some Latin players who play BG have been abusing this for a long time.

Among these are Vans, Imbik, Tony and mainly Dantax who is already nicknamed Goku the teleporter, All them from same Thundercats brigade.
    These guys have been doing this for a long time, abusing not only lag, but many other bugs, unfortunately nothing has ever been done in this regard, the worst thing is that they want to pose as victims.

I hope you are able to recover your account RPO.

Default wew!

oh, didnt know that Suba has a rule book thanks for the best ideas tica.

Thumbs up ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadknot123 View Post
    oh, didnt know that Suba has a rule book thanks for the best ideas tica.

Yes they have, use this to make a concise and calm ticket, exposing the essential and necessary points.

Good Lucky !!

Default subagames best support ever

Some players QQ with GM on ticket, and GM ban the other player without consulting the "proof" carefully to see if there was any edit of some kind.

Well played again Sirs, well played.

There is no war in the game, the war happens with tickets.
    e.g: if you get killed in game, that person is obviously hacking, because you are unkillable, very good logic for retards.

Personally, i have been called publicly on war chat for eva/def and turn hacking, because i always killed the dude in 1v1s, i made a video to prove my "hacking" skills, just to show them that they need more practice.

So if any gm is reading this, review realplayerone's account log to see if he was really hacking, i put my money on that he was not hacking.

Dantax is the most OP hacker if you consider his awful latency, you get shot like 1000m away, but he is a legit player, GM must know the difference.

But from what i witnessed, the GM does not even know how the game works like previous GM, and he just issue ban like giving candies for halloween.
    • i get banned for trolling people and uploading it on youtube
    • LV115 IG
    • BCU

Goku the teleporter made me laugh. He certainly does, but that noob also uses proxy in duels. It's sad that even players I had respect for have made tickets to get people banned with false accusations. That's probably the one thing that actually makes me angry to hear. I will see if I can check up on this apparently new GM. They never respond to me anymore so there isn't much I can do though.
    http://puu.sh/ws0iN/a6f48e12d9.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BluGan1337 View Post
    Goku the teleporter made me laugh. He certainly does, but that noob also uses proxy in duels. It's sad that even players I had respect for have made tickets to get people banned with false accusations. That's probably the one thing that actually makes me angry to hear. I will see if I can check up on this apparently new GM. They never respond to me anymore so there isn't much I can do though.
    while ur at it pls get me my lol smash back

Grorious and Honorabre Chairman of ANI - ChairmanMao, July 2012
    Dear Leader of BCU - General Commander BobSaget, June 2014, August 2015, January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by BluGan1337 View Post
    if it's not too late tell them to wipe my in-game pw as well. It's been a month with no response.