Thread: Path Of Exile: Replay Of The Robbery To Be Released In December

Default Path Of Exile: Replay Of The Robbery To Be Released In December

The Heist Flashback Event is all about the ruckus. In each area you'll contest with several popular mods from past leagues in a harrowing mad-dash for power and glory.

• 2 Additional Rogue Exiles
    • 2 Additional Invasion Bosses
    • 1 Additional Breach
    • 2 Additional Strongboxes
    • 3 Additional Tormented Spirits
    • 2 Additional Perandus Chests and a 33% chance to spawn Cadiro
    • 3 Additional Rare Monster Packs with Nemesis Mods
    • 3 Additional Magic Monster Packs with Bloodlines
    • 1 Additional Abyss
    • 2 Additional Harbingers
    • 1 Timeless Monolith
    • 1 Metamorph
    • 1 Delirium Mirror

This is a Heist event which means that alongside the chaos of past mods, you'll have access to Heist's content in its current form. This is a separate event to the Heist League which means you'll need to make a fresh character in order to participate. We need to purchase poe currency before entering the heist league, which will help us better complete the heist.

Heist Flashback Event Prizes

• Demigod's Authority

The top five of each Ascendancy Class in each of the four versions of the event will be awarded a brand new Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank.

• Twilight Mystery Box

In the Flashback Event, you'll be automatically awarded a Twilight Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account per event. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

• Random Draw Microtransactions

If you reach one of the level thresholds below, you'll automatically be in the draw to win one of the microtransaction prizes below.

Before starting a new event, we need to buy poe currency, which will help us gain an advantage in the new event.

Who has already used this service? Can you leave your feedback?

To be honest, I'm a little concerned about the fact that for such a long amount of time, no one left a single comment here. It is quite possible that this service does not provide very high-quality services, or simply no one used it, so no one wrote anything in this tip. If you need a service related to the purchase of currency in poe, then I advise you to visit https://wowcarry.com/poe/currency. I personally use this site quite often and am happy with the services it provides. My friends also use this site, as there is no point in looking for another service. I am sure that if you use it, you will be satisfied. Good luck!

Honest Kitchen grain-free dry cat food is the product our pet enjoys. Natural ingredients, middle size, and reasonable cost make it stand out from the crowd.