Thread: Can't login to the game

Default Can't login to the game

Like the title says, I can't log into the beta.
    I created a new account (because I lost the info on my old one), used my beta key to download the client, now when I go to login to the game it says "Username or password is incorrect".
    I'm sure it's "correct" because it's the same info I used to login to this site/forum.
    Last edited by JimUSA; December 17th, 2020 at 01:10 PM. Reason: fix

Default Same

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I even reset my password just to make sure it wasn't me.

My thought is that the game server isn't open yet, but they only have 1 error message. I have no idea when the server is supposed to go online.

What I was thinking too.
    Just tried again 20:30 GMT and still no go.

@Devs: Please give us a time (assumedly still today) when the servers go up if this the login issue reason.

Default Still Nothing...

7 hours after you and still no luck for me. Some people on this forum have shown screenshots of them at least getting through the login screen, but I haven't been able to get there myself yet.

At least an announcement would be fine. It's concerning how poor communication's been.

Hi. We play games in GamesGo.net - because they give us positive emotions . In fact, most games have direct, indirect, hidden, or combined inflation. And in network games, nerfs / fixes are constantly going on. But, correlating the time frame of games and real life, we rejoice in stability. Give positive emotions. In any field of activity and, of course, in games.
    Cheers

Oh, so there are more people having problems with this. I thought I was the only one, tried to contact an administrator but I didn't get an answer. I was hyped to try the beta version, but now I just gave up because my account wasn't working. I continue to play Minecraft with my friends on a private server which I made with the help of minecraft hosting, it's so fun to compete with them and play together. That's happening when your other accounts aren't working - you just find another to alternative to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTey1 View Post
    Oh, so there are more people having problems with this. I thought I was the only one, tried to contact an administrator but I didn't get an answer. I was hyped to try the beta version, but now I just gave up because my account wasn't working. I continue to play Minecraft with my friends on a private server which I made with the help of minecraft hosting, it's so fun to compete with them and play together. That's happening when your other accounts aren't working - you just find another to alternative to have some fun.
    Yeah, that's true for sure!