Thread: Can't login to the game

Default Can't login to the game

Like the title says, I can't log into the beta.
    I created a new account (because I lost the info on my old one), used my beta key to download the client, now when I go to login to the game it says "Username or password is incorrect".
    I'm sure it's "correct" because it's the same info I used to login to this site/forum.
    Last edited by JimUSA; December 17th, 2020 at 12:10 PM. Reason: fix

Default Same

I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I even reset my password just to make sure it wasn't me.

My thought is that the game server isn't open yet, but they only have 1 error message. I have no idea when the server is supposed to go online.

What I was thinking too.
    Just tried again 20:30 GMT and still no go.

@Devs: Please give us a time (assumedly still today) when the servers go up if this the login issue reason.

Default Still Nothing...

7 hours after you and still no luck for me. Some people on this forum have shown screenshots of them at least getting through the login screen, but I haven't been able to get there myself yet.

At least an announcement would be fine. It's concerning how poor communication's been.

Oh, so there are more people having problems with this. I thought I was the only one, tried to contact an administrator but I didn't get an answer. I was hyped to try the beta version, but now I just gave up because my account wasn't working. I continue to play Minecraft with my friends on a private server which I made with the help of minecraft hosting, it's so fun to compete with them and play together. That's happening when your other accounts aren't working - you just find another to alternative to have some fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DeonTey1 View Post
    Oh, so there are more people having problems with this. I thought I was the only one, tried to contact an administrator but I didn't get an answer. I was hyped to try the beta version, but now I just gave up because my account wasn't working. I continue to play Minecraft with my friends on a private server which I made with the help of minecraft hosting, it's so fun to compete with them and play together. That's happening when your other accounts aren't working - you just find another to alternative to have some fun.
    Yeah, that's true for sure!