Thread: Heart problems

Default Heart problems

In addition to Covid-19, there are many very dangerous diseases that should not be forgotten, my father was diagnosed with heart failure and now we need to go to the clinic for treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by HokageSsasI6NO6 View Post
    In addition to Covid-19, there are many very dangerous diseases that should not be forgotten, my father was diagnosed with heart failure and now we need to go to the clinic for treatment.
    Now all people are focused on not getting sick with covid-19, but they forget about more dangerous diseases, I have recently been diagnosed with heart problems and I am thinking about where exactly I should go to treat these problems and somehow covid does not seem so dangerous now.

Quote Originally Posted by ZhenjagumeLW0P6 View Post
    Now all people are focused on not getting sick with covid-19, but they forget about more dangerous diseases, I have recently been diagnosed with heart problems and I am thinking about where exactly I should go to treat these problems and somehow covid does not seem so dangerous now.
    It is terrible when there are such problems, especially with the heart, I wish you to recover as soon as possible. My sister had similar problems and she went to Germany for treatment, you can familiarize yourself with the site https://bookinghealth.com/programs/t...gery/0/germany and see if a similar clinic is right for you, as my sister was very pleased with how she was received there.