Thread: Is main server down mabey?

Question Is main server down mabey?

Something is wrong I cannot connect to server?I think the promlem is on my end though.I recently update booster program and I think it may be problem?So I reset windows and reinstalled game and it still won't connect?I wonder is server down mabey?

Can't connect either since yesterday. Long maintenance?

Default Right now ACEonline suba I can't access

Right now ACEonline suba I can't access since 05/04/2021, is there any solution? Want to know? Can play some

Quote Originally Posted by GIGregory View Post
    Something is wrong I cannot connect to server?I think the promlem is on my end though.I recently update booster program and I think it may be problem?So I reset windows and reinstalled game and it still won't connect?I wonder is server down mabey?
    I had initially thought the same as well when I wanted to launch the game and even reinstalled it on Sunday (to my surprise, it now installs to AppData by default unlike before).

It turns out that there was a notice officially posted on the official Discord server about emergency maintenance 5 hours ago, and according to a GM, he doesn't have more information as of that post. (I did some other digging on my own and found that the Masang was doing something about an integrated server, but not sure if that's related to this issue.)

KING of Pandea chain 6 times
    KING of FF/RN chain 8 times
    CO-RULER of ANI 3/6/14~3/12/14, 3/27/14~4/2/14, 8/7/14~9/11/14, October 2017, November 2017, and January 2018!
    Most MS damage: 5/5/18
    ANI Chairman November 2018!

Gained immortality in 9/29/14
    Semi-retired/semi-active February 2015-July 2017; returned on July 22, 2017. Retired April 2019.

Default Discord

https://discord.gg/YjbMvVpJ

Server has been down since Sunday for "Emergency Maintenance"

They post updates more in the official discord than here.

https://discord.gg/YjbMvVpJ

Default SV might be shut down, can't play, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Herobravo View Post
    I had initially thought the same as well when I wanted to launch the game and even reinstalled it on Sunday (to my surprise, it now installs to AppData by default unlike before).

It turns out that there was a notice officially posted on the official Discord server about emergency maintenance 5 hours ago, and according to a GM, he doesn't have more information as of that post. (I did some other digging on my own and found that the Masang was doing something about an integrated server, but not sure if that's related to this issue.)

SV might be shut down, can't play, right? Should not be closed for this long.

Default Server up timeframe ?

Any news on when will the server be up again ?

thanks
    [ACESIG=1ff4d86e-3b9a-4ca7-9935-be63a689086d]5511-1[/ACESIG]