Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suba Lite Champion

Default Suba Lite Champion

To kick off our newly created achievement system we will be hosting our first ever Become a Suba Lite Champion event. It’s actually very simple and still free! Play our selection of Suba Lite Event games to earn achievement points the top 3 members with the most points during the even period win, so do not worry about those members who already have points because everyone will be starting off from the same place!

Start Date: June 7th 2010 @ 12 noon (-5 GMT)
    End Date: July 6th 2010 @ 12 noon (-5 GMT)

Event Games:

Prizes:
    1st Place winner: 100,000 SP
    2nd Place winner: 50,000 SP
    3rd Place winner: 20,000 SP
    Important: Winners will receive the prize points on the accounts that accumulated the event achievement points.

Bonus: If you are still ranked on our Event leader boards at the end of our event you will be awarded additional achievement points dependent on your rank. GOOD LUCK!

FAQ
    Q: Where do I find Event Games?
    A: Click on the Banner above or Visit here: http://www.subagames.com/SubaLiteIndexCategory.aspx

Q: Do I need to be logged in?
    A: Yes, in order for your score to be logged you will be required to login

Uh is it play any game and get the top placing in that game board? or must play many many games and accumulate point?

I think is the latter. I think you need to play the game list in the event page here
    http://www.subagames.com/SubaLiteIndex.aspx?genre=EVENT

how often is refreshed the ranking board of each game?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion2010 View Post
    how often is refreshed the ranking board of each game?
    It is not refreshed and will not be refreshed during our event.

Hi GM! There is someething wrong with the acheivement system... ive gotten a few high scores for Orbit and PowerPinball 2day, but I didn recive the Achievement points. Can u please check the logged scores for these 2 games. Thanks =)

Nitro just in case, u might want to send in a support ticket for that issue

Here says the event ends in june 28th

http://www.subagames.com/Contest.aspx

So wich one is the actual end date?

To avoid confusion, the Suba Lite Champion event ends on July 6th @ Noon(GMT -5). There's a reference to it being over on the 28th of June on our contest page which is a strange little oddity. This is false. You've still got plenty of time to grab those high scores!

I'll have the web dudes fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    To avoid confusion, the Suba Lite Champion event ends on July 6th @ Noon(GMT -5). There's a reference to it being over on the 28th of June on our contest page which is a strange little oddity. This is false. You've still got plenty of time to grab those high scores!

I'll have the web dudes fix it.
    Ah ok, I rahter have the thing end on the 28th

Also, please check "Laser Box", that game had the same issue witht he high scores as Shore Island (lowest score the better)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast