Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Get this game" thread

EchoSaviour is offline Divider of Zero, Multiplier of Infinity

Default The "Get this game" thread

I'll leave this thread up for any people who want to suggest a game out there that you would like to see us host. Remember that we cannot guarantee that we'll get them as this is strictly for suggestions. Suggestions need to meet the following requirements:

1a: No English Publisher
    1b: No North American Publisher

2: Must be a game thats already out at some place in the world, or was released at some point. (Games in development are really really tough grabs)

3: Game must still have developer support. (Don't go asking for us to host a game like Silent Death Online. Which was an awesome mmo btw but developer completely canned the project)

Alright, get suggesting.

All variables have been taken into consideration. All actions that can happen, could happen, might happen, and are unlikely to happen have been accounted for.

Elsword.

No English Pub yet.
    No NA Pub yet.
    Its been out in Korea for 2 years now, the HK version is newest right now, Brazil may be next, however, a Chinese rip-off game, "Fists of Fu" is coming out in N.A. this year. Now would probably be the best time to ask for the N.A. rights to the game, as there are no signs of another publisher taking it up, and I'm pretty sure the devs don't want that rip-off being released anywhere Elsword is not.

Already out in HK/Korea/JP/Taiwan

Still getting patches weekly. Developer company is named KOG (and I have no idea what it stands for, King of Games? w/e.)

Very fun game, great PvP aspect, albeit anime-style graphics. Has manga effects when using skills. It has a VERY good OST that is mostly hard rock-oriented

I don't know how much of a chance Suba would have to be honest, Ntreev currently holds the rights to KoG's 1st game, Grand Chase, Elsword is a step up of GC.

Ntreev completely killed that game, along with Trickster Online. So I'm hoping a better company would be able to take Elsword, and Suba's the best free-MMO company I've seen in 8+ years of MMOs.
    Last edited by YlwSoul; June 13th, 2010 at 02:14 PM.
    im extremely gay

Crossfire

NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTgWatch IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something developed in North America... for the love of all humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM]EchoSaviour View Post
    I'll leave this thread up for any people who want to suggest a game out there that you would like to see us host. Remember that we cannot guarantee that we'll get them as this is strictly for suggestions. Suggestions need to meet the following requirements:

1b: No North American Publisher

2: Must be a game thats already out at some place in the world, or was released at some point. (Games in development are really really tough grabs)

3: Game must still have developer support. (Don't go asking for us to host a game like Silent Death Online. Which was an awesome mmo btw but developer completely canned the project)

Alright, get suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]MrSaturn View Post
    Something developed in North America... for the love of all humanity.
    Wouldn't something developed in NA already have an publisher?

NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTgWatch IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OmgNaro View Post
    Wouldn't something developed in NA already have an publisher?
    Unfortunately, yes.

I don't know if you considered it or not Echo, but an update to the Elsword thing:

http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010...e_2010,1.shtml

GF just got rights to the EU version :|
    im extremely gay

Quote Originally Posted by YlwSoul View Post
    Elsword.

No English Pub yet.
    No NA Pub yet.
    Its been out in Korea for 2 years now, the HK version is newest right now, Brazil may be next, however, a Chinese rip-off game, "Fists of Fu" is coming out in N.A. this year. Now would probably be the best time to ask for the N.A. rights to the game, as there are no signs of another publisher taking it up, and I'm pretty sure the devs don't want that rip-off being released anywhere Elsword is not.

Already out in HK/Korea/JP/Taiwan

Still getting patches weekly. Developer company is named KOG (and I have no idea what it stands for, King of Games? w/e.)

Very fun game, great PvP aspect, albeit anime-style graphics. Has manga effects when using skills. It has a VERY good OST that is mostly hard rock-oriented

I don't know how much of a chance Suba would have to be honest, Ntreev currently holds the rights to KoG's 1st game, Grand Chase, Elsword is a step up of GC.

Ntreev completely killed that game, along with Trickster Online. So I'm hoping a better company would be able to take Elsword, and Suba's the best free-MMO company I've seen in 8+ years of MMOs.
    plz make this happen this game rules

I don't think he can now since one of his rules states:

and Gameforge now has the rights to publish the game in English in Europe.
    What a shame.
    im extremely gay

Monkeynucleosis is offline I can't pick a name so I'll keep changing it.

YAY ANOTHER GAME FOR GF TO SLAUGHTER ;O

Shame... I would've played it :s
    <br>

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast